• Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island tickets (with ferry transportation). Discover why millions of visitors from all over the world visit New York City on our Downtown Tour of Manhattan! You’ll start in Times Square in the heart of the urban jungle and have 24 hours to do the whole tour loop – hopping off at any of the 21 stops throughout
• The 1-Day Uptown/Downtown Hop-on, Hop-off Bus Tour gives you access to 2 tour loops in Uptown and Downtown Manhattan with unlimited hop-on hop-off access at 40+ tour stops. • Transportation by Ferry gives you unforgettable views of the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and the Manhattan skyline. • 2-Hour Bike Rental – Spend
• Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island tickets Discover Manhattan’s highlights with our double decker Downtown Tour! You’ll have 24 hours to take advantage of unlimited hop-on hop-off access at 21 stops throughout Midtown and Lower Manhattan!
Cruises can be as short as an hour, or you can book some of the best Statue of Liberty boat tours in the evening, with a three-hour dinner cruise along the waterways. Seeing New York City’s lights and the Statue of Liberty at night is pretty majestic. Alternatively, you can easily see both Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty in one 3-hour
9/11 Memorial Tour + the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. This tour differs from the tour listed above, in that it includes a guided walking tour of Ground Zero and the 9/11 Memorial and then a self-guided tour (with skip-the-line privileges) of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. This ticket also includes a Wall Street Tour!
Best Overall Tour: Buy Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Guided Tour Tickets with Viator "Hugely popular because of the convenience it offers and the amount of depth provided by the company’s excellent, deeply-knowledgeable tour guides." Best Small-Group Tour: Buy Small-Group Statue of Liberty Tour and Ellis Island Tickets with Viator "Your guide will show you some of the most fascinating
• Save 46% vs. paying at the gate • Two double-decker bus tours with the freedom to hop-on and off at your favorite attractions • Views of the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Central Park, One World Trade Center and more • Mesmerizing harbor views of the Manhattan skyline with the CitySightseeing Hop-on, Hop-off Ferry Tour
Example #2 – Statue of Liberty. This attraction is one of the worst choices to pick on a tourist pass. Firstly, it takes at least 4 hours (we suggest 5 hours) to get through security, visit both the Statue and Ellis Island, and return. Secondly, the tourist passes only offer access to Liberty Island and not to the Statue’s pedestal or crown.
• Enjoy a fully narrated tour of Downtown Manhattan on your way to and from the Statue of Liberty Standing tall on Liberty Island on the New York Harbor is the Statue of Liberty. The Statue of Liberty is considered the universal symbol of freedom and democracy and Ellis Island encapsulates America’s immigrant history.