From Best Travel Coupon Guide
Worlds of Fun deals offer a way for families or individuals to save money on the price of admission or on purchases in the park.
Worlds of Fun is an amusement park in Kansas City, Missouri. It features a wide range of activities, rides, and live shows. The price of entry to Worlds of Fun grants guests unlimited access to most rides, shows, and other attractions. There are extra fees for some activities, including Grand Prix Raceway, The Rock, RipCord, and special concerts. Access to the Waterpark is also not included with general entry, but there are combo passes that will allow guests to enter both parks.
|Operated by||Cedar Fair Entertainment Company|
|Address||4545 Worlds of Fun Avenue, Kansas City, MO 64161|
|Types of deals||Season pass, group deals|
|Typical savings||$9 - $10 off admission|
Worlds of Fun Coupons and Free Offers
- The park features a free fireworks display for holidays such as the Fourth of July.
- Children ages two and under are admitted free to the park.
- Guests who buy a regular season pass get unlimited admission all season. There is an option to upgrade to a Gold Pass for free parking and unlimited admission to the adjacent Oceans of Fun waterpark. The next level, the Platinum Pass, grants free entry to Worlds of Fun and Oceans of Fun, free parking, and unlimited admission to all of Cedar Fair's properties, including Cedar Point, Soak City, Kings Island, Great America, Gilroy Gardens, Knotts Berry Farm, and Valleyfair.
Worlds of Fun Discounts and Deals
- There is an Internet deal offering $10 off of entry for purchases made from the official website. Guests can print these tickets from home before their trip.
- Twilight savings for entry after 4 p.m can save guests $9 per person.
- Seniors age 62 and up and guests under 48" tall get deep discounts on tickets. Often, the park discounts these tickets even further as a special promotion.
- Guests can go to the park twice with a special "pay once, visit twice" ticket. This pass must be bought three days in advance or earlier, and costs $10 less than purchasing two, single-day entries.
- Visitors who stay at the Worlds of Fun Village get access to discounted tickets for Oceans of Fun and Worlds of Fun.
- Ride & Slide tickets get guests into the water park and Worlds of Fun for $10 less than the cost of single entry to both. These must also be bought at least three days ahead of time.
- Visitors that have a Good Sam membership card can show it when they check in to the Worlds of Fun Village lodging, and they will get a 10 percent discount on RV Back-In sites and Pull-Through sites.
- School groups that arrange to visit the park qualify for exclusive ticket discounts. Both students and chaperones pay a discounted rate of $27 to $31 per person, depending on the time of year they visit. Field trip groups must reserve their trips in advance. The park also offers a free chaperone ticket for every 10 paying students in the group.
Worlds of Fun Coupons
About Worlds of Fun
Worlds of Fun accepts payment for entry via its website, and will take American Express, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover. Guests may use personal checks on-site, but must present two forms of identification. Guests will not be able to bring purses, backpacks, beverages, or other loose personal items onto many of the rides for safety reasons. Smoking is not permitted in most areas of the park; however, there are designated smoking areas.