From Best Travel Coupon Guide
World of Coca-Cola deals are available to help visitors to Atlanta, Georgia save money on admission to the soft drink museum. The World of Coca-Cola is a museum dedicated to the history of the Coca-Cola Company. Located at Pemberton Place, the attraction stands between the Georgia Aquarium and the Children’s Museum of Atlanta.
Visitors can buy tickets to World of Coca-Cola online, by phone, or at the museum entrance. Tickets cost $16 for adults, $14 for senior citizens, and $12 for children ages three through 12. Children under two get free tickets. Parking at the venue costs $10. Promotional offers are regularly available.
|Operated by||The Coca-Cola Company|
|Address||121 Baker Street NW, Atlanta, Georgia 30313|
|Phone number||800-676-COKE (2653)|
|Types of deals||Coke Rewards, passes, armed forces discount|
|Typical savings||50 to 90 percent|
World of Coca-Cola Coupons and Free Offers
- Coca-Cola drinkers who collect My Coke Rewards points can get free admission to World of Coca-Cola once they have accumulated enough points. Consumers can join this loyalty program online, and will find rewards point codes on the caps of specially-labelled Coke products.
- All members of the military receive free admission to the World of Coca-Cola. Guests must show their military ID to qualify for this deal, and friends or family members are not included in the offer.
- World of Coca-Cola annual pass holders get unlimited free admission to the museum for 365 days after the initial pass purchase. Adult annual passes cost $32 each. Senior passes cost $28, and youth passes cost $24.
- Toddlers aged two and under receive free admission to the World of Coca-Cola when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Educators who bring school groups of 10 or more students receive free admission. This promotion is limited to five free adults per school trip. Teachers must reserve educational field trips in advance.
World of Coca-Cola Discounts and Deals
- Visitors can purchase a Pemberton Place Pass from the Georgia Aquarium. The pass grants entry to both the aquarium and World of Coca-Cola, and costs $44.95 for adults, $38.95 for seniors, and $34.95 for children.
- Annual members qualify for a 10 percent discount on purchases at the World of Coca-Cola Store. They also receive a 10 percent discount on food at the adjacent Pemberton Cafe.
- Groups of at least 25 people can receive a $1 discount on adult admission, a $1 discount on senior tickets, and a $2 discount on child tickets. Group coordinators must reserve their tours in advance.
- The World of Coca-Cola participates in the Atlanta CityPass program, which gives Atlanta visitors admission to five city attractions at a 50 percent discount. Other eligible attractions include the High Museum of Art, Zoo Atlanta, and the Fernbank Museum of Natural History.
- The Atlanta Brands Combo (ABC) package includes admission to the World of Coca-Cola and tickets to the Inside CNN Studio Tour. Visitors may purchase this package throughout 2013. ABC combo tickets are $27 for adults, $24 for seniors aged 65 and older, and $20 for children aged three to 12.
About the World of Coca-Cola
The World of Coca-Cola features exhibits and interactive displays that highlight the early days of the Coca-Cola Company down to its most modern inventions. Museum guests can take pictures with the Coca-Cola polar bear, watch a real bottling line in action, and taste the international variations of Coca-Cola from around the world. The museum is open seven days a week.