From Best Travel Coupon Guide
The DC Ducks Tour is not like most sightseeing tours of the city. Participants travel through Washington DC's waterways and greenways on a World War II DUCK amphibious vehicle. The 90-minute history and landmark tour starts at Union Station and ends in the Potomac River.
|Operated by||DC Ducks|
|Address||Union Station, Washington D.C. 20018|
|Types of deals||Combo tickets, resident deals|
|Typical savings||Up to 100 percent|
Washington DC Duck Tour Coupons and Free Offers
- Washington DC residents and those who live within a 50 mile radius receive free admission to the tour through the Hometown Pass program. One guest receives a free tour for every full adult paid ticket purchased. As part of the Historic Tours of America Hometown Pass program, residents also receive free admission to Old Town Trolley Tours and Monuments by Moonlight Tours.
Washington DC Duck Tour Discounts and Deals
- Guests who purchase DC Duck Tour tickets online through the company's website receive a discount of over $3.50 per adult ticket and over $2.50 per child ticket. The tickets are valid for six months from the date of purchase.
- Those who combine a DC Duck Tour with the Old Town Trolley Tour are able to save on the regular admission rates compared to purchasing tickets individually. Combo tickets range from $52.20 for children to $68.95 for adults when purchased online.
- Social networking users who follow the Ducks through their Facebook page receive access to tour updates and information about upcoming promotions. This includes information on contests.
- Group discounts are available by calling 855-323-8257. Rates may vary based on the size of the group.
- Children receive a discounted ticket rate of $25 in person or $22.50 online.
- The "Specials" section on the official Washington DC Duck Tour website features discounts and deals as they become available.
DC Duck Tour Washington DC
About Washington DC Duck Tours
The Washington DC Duck Tours use reconditioned DUCK vehicles from WWII that were originally created to aid the war effort as supply vehicles that could surpass land and water terrain. Over 21,000 were originally produced. These were produced after the attack on Pearl Harbor. Guests who book passage on the Duck Tour begin their journey on land and then travel across the Potomac River. Tours are available daily between 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. and launch every hour. The tour is closed from November to mid-March due to cold weather, as well as the Sunday of Memorial Day, during the Marine Corps Marathon, and on July 4th. Ticket prices are $39 for adults and $29 for children 0-12.