From Best Travel Coupon Guide
Guests can save on their next visit to Thanksgiving Point by taking advantage of Thanksgiving Point deals and discounts]. Buy one, get one free offers are available inside select Entertainment Coupon Books. In addition, Thanksgiving Point offers printable coupons and discounts to visitors that "Like" the attraction on Facebook.
Thanksgiving Point is located 20 minutes from Salt Lake City, Utah, and focuses on bringing education, recreation, and peace to one destination. Founded in 1996, Thanksgiving Point offers something for the entire family, including the Museum of Ancient Life, the Children's Discovery Gardens, Thanksgiving Point Gardens, Farm Country, dining and gift shop options, movies, and golfing.
|Operated by||Thanksgiving Point|
|Address||3003 N. Thanksgiving Way, Lehi, Utah 84043|
|Ticket prices||Museum of Ancient Life, $10; Farm Country, $5; Thanksgiving Gardens, $10 (adult, 2011)|
|Types of deals||Printable coupons, Entertainment Coupon Book, memberships|
Thanksgiving Point Coupons and Free Offers
- Guests who become a fan of Thanksgiving Point on their Facebook page get access to exclusive coupons, offers, and sweepstakes information. Coupons can be printed from the Facebook page, and include dollars off deals to select events and attractions throughout the season.
- Visitors that purchase a Salt Lake City/Lehi Entertainment Coupon Book will receive a coupon good for one free admission to Thanksgiving Point Gardens with the purchase of one admission of equal or greater value.
Thanksgiving Point Discounts and Deals
- Thanksgiving Point offers membership levels for individuals, friends, and families. Benefits of purchasing a membership include free admission to all of Thanksgiving Point's attractions, including the Children's Discovery Garden, Farm Country, Museum of Ancient Life, and Thanksgiving Point Gardens. Members also receive 10% off of all dining and shopping at Thanksgiving Point and discounted tickets for movies at the Museum of Ancient Life. Members are also eligible for discounted pricing on birthday parties at the Museum of Ancient Life and the Thanksgiving Point Gardens.
- Throughout the year, Thanksgiving Point sometimes offers Two-Buck Tuesdays, where visitors can visit any venue at Thanksgiving Point for just $2.
- Visitors who want to visit all of the attractions at Thanksgiving Point can purchase a Flex Pass, which includes admission to Thanksgiving Point Gardens, the Museum of Ancient Life, and Farm Country. Flex Pass prices cost $20 for adults and $16 for children for one-day admission or $30 for adults and $24 for children for two-day admission.
- At the Museum of Ancient Life, guests can purchase combination tickets that include admission and a movie ticket. These combo tickets cost $15 for adults and $12 for children and seniors.
Museum of Ancient Life at Thanksgiving Point
About Thanksgiving Point
Thanksgiving Point is a year-round attraction that offers numerous activities for visitors to enjoy. Each attraction offers different hours of operation and admission prices for guests as follows:
- The Museum of Ancient Life is open Monday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., with admission prices for adults costing $10, admission for seniors (65 and over) costing $8, and admission for children (3-12) costing $8.
- Thanksgiving Point Gardens is open from Marc 26 through October 29 from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. (Monday through Saturday only). Admission prices are $10 for adults, $9 for seniors, and $6 for children.
- Farm Country is open April through October from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., and November through March from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Admission prices are $5 for all guests aged three and older.