From Best Travel Coupon Guide
St. Louis was officially acquired by the United States from France as part of the Louisiana Purchase in 1803. The city was incorporated in 1823, and today is a popular destination for travelers, offering a variety of sites for vacationers to check out, including the Gateway Arch.
Consumers that are planning a St. Louis vacation, and want to save money on numerous city attractions, lodging, dining, shopping, and more, can use St. Louis coupons and discounts. Savings are available inside coupon mailers, select Entertainment Coupon Books, and on city tourist and coupon websites. Savings include dollars off discounts, BOGO offers, and percentages off deals. Additional discounts are available for seniors, groups, military personnel, and AAA and AARP members.
|Airport||Lambert-St. Louis International Airport (STL)|
|Alternate airport(s)||Williamson County Regional Airport (MWA)|
|Parking rates||Meter rates are $1/hour|
|Visitor center address||701 Convention Plz, Saint Louis, Missouri 63101|
|Visitor center phone||800-325-7962|
St. Louis Coupons and Free Offers
- St. Louis offers a special Family Attractions Card, which features a variety of savings at attractions, restaurants, and retailers throughout the city. Visitors can print coupons online or pick up a brochure (which offers the coupons inside) at any CVC Visitor Center, any St. Louis County or City library, and at any Schnucks, Dierbergs, or Shop n' Save grocery store. Savings are available for St. Louis Cardinals baseball, Raging Rivers water park, Amtrak, Meramac Caverns, Cahokia Mounds State Historic Site, the Hard Rock Cafe, Bounce U, Six Flags Over St. Louis, and more.
- Visitors can find coupons for St. Louis retail establishments, services, restaurants, and entertainment from coupon mailers like Money Mailer and Valpak. Both offer coupons via their mailer, and as printable coupons through their official websites. St. Louis restaurants that sometimes offer coupons through Valpak include Baskin Robbins, Dairy Queen, Imo's Pizza, and Hunan Express. Some of the restaurants offering coupons through Money Mailer include Sweet Tomatoes, Mcarthur's Bakery, and St. Louis Pizza and Wings.
- Visitors can consider purchasing a St. Louis Entertainment Coupon Book to get access to a variety of money-saving offers. 2012 offers include the following:
St. Louis City Museum Coupons
St. Louis Discounts and Deals
- Hotels in St. Louis offer discounted room rates and vacation packages for visitors. Some 2012 packages include the following:
- The Four Seasons St. Louis - The "Stay Longer" package includes a free third night with a two-night reservation.
- The Courtyard St. Louis Downtown - This hotel offers a 15 percent discount to seniors aged 62 and older.
- Renaissance St. Louis Grand Hotel - The "City Museum" package features an overnight stay, free breakfast for two adults and two children, and complimentayr adult passes to the City Museum. Guests must use promotion code EB5 to book this package.
- Members of AAA Auto Club are eligible for discounts at several St. Louis area merchants, including Advanced Auto Service, the Missouri Botanical Garden, the Sophia M. Sachs Butterfly House, and Six Flags St. Louis. Visitors must show a valid membership card to receive their discounts.
Meramec Caverns Coupon
Free St. Louis Attractions and Events
Although there are many attractions and events throughout the city that offer discounted admission prices, there are actually several places that offer free admission as well. This includes the following:
- The St. Louis Zoo offers free admission to the public. Home to over 5,000 animals, the zoo also offers several attractions that charge a small fee, including the children's zoo, and the railroad ride.
- Another attraction offering free admission year round is the St. Louis Science Center. Like the zoo, there are several attractions within the science center that do charge an admission fee. This includes the OMNIMAX Theatre, as well as special exhibits.
- Grant's Farm is another free attraction in St. Louis. The attraction offers visitors a chance to meet hundreds of animals. Although free, parking costs $11 per car.
- During the summer, The Municipal Opera, also called The Muny, performs seven plays from mid-June through the beginning of August. For each performance, the opera offers 1,500 free seats. These seats are located at the back of the theater.
About St. Louis
In 2010, St. Louis, Missouri boasted a population of just over 319,000 residents. Attractions in the city that tourists and locals alike can check out include the Anheuser Busch Brewery Tour, Gateway Arch, the St. Louis Zoo, Cathedral Basilica of Saint Louis, and Busch Stadium. Families and children may enjoy spending time at the city's Magic House museum, an interactive children's museum with hands-on exhibits, or they may like to spend the afternoon at the equally entertaining City Museum.
Also See: Gateway Arch Deals, St. Louis Zoo Deals, Magic House Deals, Meramec Caverns Deals, Branson Deals, Kansas City Deals, Worlds of Fun Deals, Schlitterbahn Deals, Tulsa Deals, Oklahoma City Deals, Chicago Deals