From Best Travel Coupon Guide
Six Flags White Water deals are available for guests who want to visit the park at a discount. Deals include reduced prices for general admission tickets to the water park. Six Flags White Water park is located in Marietta, Georgia. In 2014, the park is open from mid-April through September 2. The park opens at 10 a.m. daily but closes at various times, depending on the month.
Flickr: Jim, the Photographer
|Operated by||Six Flags White Water|
|Address||250 Cobb Parkway North, Marietta, Georgia 30062|
|Types of deals||Discounted admission, special rates|
|Typical savings||5 to 15 percent|
Six Flags White Water Coupons and Free Offers
- Children aged two and under receive free admission every day when they are accompanied by a paying adult.
- Visitors who purchase a Souvenir Sport Bottle for $14.99 get unlimited free drink refills for the rest of the day at the park. They can also bring the bottle back to the park and get refills for 99 cents for the rest of the season.
Six Flags White Water Discounts and Deals
- Guests who purchase season passes at the park get free admission to the water park for the entire operating season. Season pass-holders also get a 15 percent discount on dining within the park. These guests can also bring friends to the park for free on select days. Each season pass is $59.99, but visitors can purchase two season passes for just $99. Those who purchase four combo passes to both the water park and Six Flags Over Georgia receive a free season parking pass worth $80.
- Visitors who purchase their admission tickets online at least three days before their visit qualify for a $10 discount off the regular admission rate.
- Kids under four feet tall get an $10 discount on general admission.
- Visitors who purchase their tickets online via the park website get a $6 discount on general admission. These guests can print their tickets at home and go directly to the park gate when they arrive.
- Single-day parking is $15 per vehicle, but frequent visitors can save money by purchasing a season parking pass for just $40.
- Groups of 15 or more that visit the water park get a discount of $14 off the general admission price. These visitors also receive one free admission for every 15 paid tickets.
Six Flags White Water Hotel Deals
- Hotels near the water park may offer special room rates for visitors. These accommodations include lodging establishments such as:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta - AAA members get a discount on room rates at this hotel located near the park. Guests must show a valid membership card to qualify for this promotion. 976 West Pointe Court, Lithia Springs, GA 30122 (770)739-2800 Details are available at: www.marriott.com/hotels/hotel-deals/atlsf-fairfield-inn-and-suites-atlanta-at-six-flags/.
- Embassy Suites Atlanta Galleria - Visitors who book their rooms in advance qualify for special discounted rates at this hotel. 2815 Akers Mill Road SE, Atlanta, GA 30339 (770)984-9300 More information is provided at: www.embassysuites.hilton.com/en/es/hotels/specials.jhtml;jsessionid=BRLMBWFMERVH2CSGBJNMVCQ?ctyhocn=ATLGLES.
- America's Best Value Inn Marietta/Atlanta - Guests who join the hotel's free Value Club can get a free room upgrade upon check-in at no additional charge. 1940 Leland Drive, Marietta, GA 30067 (770)952-0052 Details are available at www.americasbestvalueinn.com/bestv.cfm?idp=1578.
Six Flags White Water Sundae Fundays
During the 2014 summer operating season, White Water will be participating in "Sundae Fundays", a series of Sundays featuring free ice cream samples, promotions, and offers for park guests. On these days, visitors will receive samples and coupons for ice cream brands owned by the Unilever corporation, including Breyers, Good Humor, Magnum, and Popsicle.
Rides at Six Flags White Water
About Six Flags White Water
At Six Flags White Water, guests can enjoy several water rides and slides, including “Dragon’s Tail”, “The Cliffhanger”, and “Black River Falls”. Younger visitors can play safely at “Buccaneer Bay”, a multi-acre interactive area, or “Captain Kid’s Cove”, a play area for kids between 36” and 54”. The park also features a wave pool.