From Best Travel Coupon Guide
Six Flags deals are available for all 13 Six Flags properties around the United States. Deals offered for the amusement park may be applicable for all locations, or may only be valid at a specific location. Coupons for reduced-priced admission, discounts on park merchandise, lower-cost park fare and free tickets may be offered as part of a package deal, a one-time offer or as a reward for another purchase. In some cases, hotels near Six Flags locations partner with the parks to offer vacation packages that include lodging and amusement park tickets. In addition, tourists can save by purchasing annual passes for Six Flags and other area attractions.
Six Flags operates locations in California, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Missouri, New Jersey, New York and Texas. There are also Six Flags locations in Canada and Mexico.
|Operated by||Six Flags|
|Locations||San Francisco, California; Los Angeles, California; Atlanta, Georgia; Chicago, Illinois; Baltimore, Maryland; Springfield, Massachusetts; St. Louis, Missouri; Jackson, New Jersey; Lake George, New York; San Antonio, Texas; Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas; Montreal, Quebec; Mexico City, Mexico|
|Types of deals||Season passes, money-back offers, coupons|
Six Flags Coupons and Free Offers
- Six Flags offers a free weekly sweepstakes for visitors who complete a customer satisfaction survey on the company's website. The prize is two one-day admission tickets to a Six Flags park. Entrants are also eligible for a grand prize drawing for four annual Six Flags passes and a $200 Amazon.com gift certificate.
- The Six Flags Read to Succeed program offers a free child's one-day ticket to a Six Flags park for students who complete six hours of recreational reading during the school year. The program is open to students from kindergarten through sixth grade each year. One parent in the household also qualifies for a free ticket. Six Flags Read to Succeed is open to public school students, private school students, and homeschooling families.
Six Flags Discounts and Deals
- Six Flags New England is offering an online special that allows everyone, including adults, to pay the kid's price for single-day entry. The park also sells four or more season passes for just $49.99 each, along with a free parking pass. Details are available at: www.sixflags.com/newEngland/tickets/index.aspx.
- Visitors can reduce the cost of food inside the park by pre-purchasing meal vouchers online prior to their trip. Individual as well as family specials are available. A special drink offer for the Souvenir sports bottle can also be purchased, and comes with a deal on refills throughout the season. Guests can purchase online meal deals at each park's official website.
- Employers, credit unions and some universities have special discount savings for Six Flags tickets.
- Those who visit the park with at least 10 people are eligible for group discounts. The discount value varies by park. The parks also offer special picnic tables, venues and activities for some groups.
- Auto club members can purchase discounted AAA Six Flags tickets through the AAA website or through a local office to get $5 off general admission or $2 off water parks. A 10% discount on merchandise is also available. Members can visit www.aaa.com/aaa/001/sycs/SYCS.htm#Enter to learn more.
- Visitors can use their Discover credit cards at the park or online at the Six Flags website for an automatic 5% cash-back bonus. For the first two hours of every day, Discover card holders can use a special express entrance lane.
- Six Flags season passes offer discounts on repeated trips to the parks. In addition to unlimited admission during the season, pass holders may also receive free entry to other Six Flags theme parks, a coupon booklet, free tickets for friends and automatic discounts on merchandise. Early in the season, consumers may be able to access payment plans that allow them to pay for their passes in multiple installments. Season passes can be purchased from the official website of each park.
Six Flags Sundae Fundays
In 2014, Six Flags announced that the company was entering into a multi-year partnership with the Unilever corporation. Over the summer, the two companies will be hosting "Sundae Fundays", selected Sundays when park visitors will get coupons, discounts, and samples from various ice cream brands, including Klondike, Fruttare, Breyers, and Good Humor.
Six Flags Commercial
About Six Flags
Six Flags parks feature roller coasters, family rides, children's play areas, live shows, and meet-and-greet character opportunities. In addition to the standard amusement park, some locations also offer a separate water park or animal kingdom exhibit. Each location is open on a seasonal basis and offers special activities throughout the year such as concerts, theme nights and celebratory activities such as senior nights.