From Best Travel Coupon Guide
Sedona deals and discounts feature a variety of ways to save on city attractions, hotels, and dining. Coupons for dollars off, percentages off, and BOGO savings are available inside Valpak coupon mailers. Discounts are also issued through the official website of the Sedona Chamber of Commerce. Sedona is located in the high desert of Arizona, and is home to four distinct and mild seasons.
Flickr: Arizona Parrot
|Airport||Sedona Airport (KSEZ) or Flagstaff Pulliam Airport (FLG)|
|Alternate airport(s)||Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), Las Vegas McCarran International Airport, Nevada (LAS)|
|Parking rates||Free parking lot in Uptown area, $5 parking passes for the day to access area parks|
|Visitor center||331 Forest Road, Sedona, AZ 86336|
Sedona Coupons and Free Offers
- The Valpak coupon mailer offers numerous printable or printed coupons for Sedona area restaurants, businesses, and attractions, including savings at Whiskers Barkery, West Side Deli, Blazin-M-Ranch, and Out of Africa Wildlife Park.
- The website InfoSedona offers a variety of coupons and discounts for visitors who sign up for their free service. Deals include 15 percent off the Historic Railway Tour, Sunset Tour, and Grand Experience Tour, and 10 percent off dining at The Secret Garden Cafe.
- The official DataSphere website provides a variety of coupons for Sedona area attractions, stores, and services such as dollars off and percentages off deals at places like Sedona Sacred Tours, Psychic Center of Sedona, and Earth Wisdom Tours.
- The official Gateway to Sedona website offers printable coupons for the Out of Africa Wildlife Park, Mystical Bazaar, and Kokoprllo Suites.
Sedona Discounts and Deals
- The "Deals and Discount Packages" section on the official Sedona Chamber of Commerce website provides information on a variety of savings options. This includes percentages off deals at Sacred Land Journeys with Anahata and Sedona Vortex Tour Experiences, and dollars off savings at the Villas at Poco Diablo.
- Guests who plan on spending time outdoors in Red Rock Country have the option to purchase a Red Rock Pass. A one day pass is $5, a weekly pass is $15 (saving visitors $20), and an annual pass is $20.
- The Arizona Key Travel Magazine provides a section on discounts, with percentages off savings on Arizona Helicopter Tours.
There are a variety of attractions, sites, and activities to see and do in the Sedona area. Things to do in Sedona include outdoor activities such as horseback riding, hiking, fishing, and mountain biking, visiting State Parks like Red Rock State Park, and taking tours via hot air balloons, jeeps, ATVs, and helicopters. The official name of Sedona was given to the town on June 26, 1902, upon the Postmaster General's approval. The town was named after Sedona Miller Schnebly, the wife of an early settler.