From Best Travel Coupon Guide
Seattle deals and coupons help both visitors and residents save on area attractions, restaurants, hotels, and retail stores. Savings include both BOGO deals and dollars off discounts.
Seattle, Washington, is the most populous city in Washington State. It is located on Puget Sound and Lake Washington, and offers a variety of attractions for locals and vacationers alike. Seattle attractions include the Seattle Underground Tour, Space Needle, Seattle Aquarium, Woodland Park Zoo, and the Pacific Science Center.
|Airport||Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)|
|Alternate airport(s)||Bellingham BLI Airport, Victoria YYJ Airport|
|Parking rates||$1.25-$4 (neighborhoods) and $5-$20 (city)|
|Visitor center address||701 Pike Street, Suite 800, Seattle, WA 98101|
|Visitor center phone||866-732-2695|
Seattle Coupons and Free Offers
- Printable coupons for Seattle attractions, grocery stores, services, retail stores, and restaurants are available from the official Valpak website. Savings include dollars off, BOGO deals, and percentages off savings. In addition to printable coupons, local Seattle residents may receive the direct Valpak mailer at their local residence. Some Valpak coupons include savings at Mad Pizza, Samurai Noodle, Far Eats, Elephant Car Wash, Seattle Sun Tan, MJ's Housekeeping, Emerald City Smoothie Queen, and K9 Fun Zone.
- The Seattle Entertainment Coupon Book is available for one up front cost and includes savings on numerous Seattle restaurants, stores, and attractions. This includes coupons for the Seattle Storm, Skate King, Kingsgate Ice Arena, Rage Cage, Alki Kayak Tours, the Reptile Zoo, the Seattle Bug Safari, Culinary Events Northwest, the Burke Museum, and The Children's Museum, Seattle.
- The Seattle Attractions Guide offers a printed and printable version of its Seattle coupon guide. The printable version is available through the official Seattle Attractions website. Offers include dollars off, BOGO, and percentages off savings at Wild Waves Theme Park, the Victoria Clipper, Teatro ZinZanni, the Space needle, and Seattle Center Monorail.
Seattle Discounts and Deals
- AAA membership entitles members to select travel deals, including savings on local Seattle attractions. This includes discounts at hotels and city attractions. Those members who live or plan on visiting Seattle can check out the official AAA website's benefits guide to learn where they can save in Seattle. Available offers include 10 percent off Argosy Cruises, $2 off at the Burke Museum, 10 percent off performances at the Pacific Northwest Ballet, 10 percent off Seattle Food Tours, and ticket discounts for the Seattle Seahawks and the Seattle Storm.
- Memberships and Season Passes for Seattle area museums, aquariums, amusement parks and centers, and zoos usually entitle members to free admission for a year, as well as additional benefits and savings. Seattle places offereing these deals include the Seattle Aquarium, the Children's Museum, Seattle, Point Defiance Zoo, and Wild Waves Theme Park.
- A Seattle City Pass costs $69 for adults and $44 for children 4-12, and saves visitors up to 46 percent on six Seattle attractions. The six attractions included on the pass are the Seattle Space Needle, the Pacific Science Center, the Seattle Aquarium, the Argosy Cruises Seattle Harbor Tour, the Experience Music Project and Science Fiction Museum, and either the Woodland Park Zoo or the Museum of Flight.
Seattle Travel Guide
Seattle was named after Noah Sealth, or Chief Seattle, and was incorporated as a city in 1869. The city is home to the Seattle Space Needle, one of the remaining legacies from the 1962 Seattle World's Fair. Seattle is located 108 miles from the boarder of the United States and Canada, and offers such tourist attractions as the Pike Place Market, the Seattle Art Museum, and the Woodland Park Center.