From Best Travel Coupon Guide
The Seattle Aquarium is home to numerous species of fish, octopi, sea otters, killer whales, and more. The Seattle Aquarium is the third-largest pay-for-entry attraction in the Puget Sound area and has been in operation since 1977. There are six main exhibits featured at the aquarium, each with distinct types of aquatic life forms and ecosystems. There are several ways to save money on entry to the aquarium using Seattle Aquarium coupons, and it is possible to obtain reduced-price admission in conjunction with other Seattle area deals as well. 
|Operated by||Seattle Aquarium|
|Location||1483 Alaskan Way Seattle, WA 98101|
|Types of deals||Reduced admission, city attraction pass|
|Typical savings||Dollars off of full admission price|
Seattle Aquarium Coupons and Free Offers
- The Seattle Attractions brochure contains money-saving coupons for the Seattle Aquarium in addition to other activities in the area. This brochure can be downloaded from the Internet or picked up in hotel or inn reception areas.
- Coupons for the Seattle Aquarium can sometimes be found through online coupon collecting sites such as Retail Me Not.
Seattle Aquarium Discounts and Deals
- Visitors who would also like to take an Argosy Harbor Cruise can purchase tickets for the Seattle Aquarium at the same time and save on the cost of both attractions.
- By purchasing a CityPass, tourists (or residents who want to explore their city) can pay a one-time fee to visit six local attractions: the Seattle Aquarium, the Seattle Space Needle, Argosy Cruises Seattle Harbor Tour, Experience Music Project/Science Fiction Museum, Pacific Science Center and Museum of Flight, and Woodland Park Zoo.
- Visitors can purchase an annual membership to gain admission all year.
- Groups of 20 or more people who book ahead of time are eligible to receive discounted rate.
Creatures of the Seattle Aquarium
About the Seattle Aquarium
The Seattle Aquarium features six exhibits including the Puget Sound Fish and Dome Room, Life on the Edge, Pacific Coral Reef, Window on Washington Waters, Marine Mammals, and the Puget Sound Orcas Family Activity Center. Volunteers do much of the work to keep the aquarium running. There are 713 workers who donate their time while only 92 full-time employees are on the payroll.