From Best Travel Coupon Guide
Sea Island, Georgia, is a resort community located off the southeastern coast of the state. Located near Savannah, Georgia, Sea Island features hotels, spas, dining, and golf for guests. Special rates are available to visitors of the various resorts. Sea Island deals help guests save on accommodations, meals, and rounds of golf.
Flickr: Ralph and jenny
|Airport||Brunswick Golden Isles Airport (BQK/KBQK)|
|Alternate airport(s)||McKinnons St. Simons Island Airport|
|Hotel rates||$284 - $560|
|Visitor center address||100 Cloister Drive, Sea Island, GA 31561|
|Visitor center phone||888-732-4752|
Sea Island Coupons and Free Offers
- Parking at The Cloister Hotel on Sea Island is free for guests.
- Vacationers who are planning a trip to Sea Island are able to access free travel assistance with the visitor center’s Stay Planner. This planner may also be able to help provide information on discounts and deals. To receive this free assistance, guests must enter their names, e-mail addresses, and arrival dates on the official Sea Island website.
- The resort's free e-mail list notifies subscribers of private offers and seasonal updates by e-mail.
Sea Island Discounts and Deals
- The Cloister offers a "Romance Package" which includes overnight accommodations, a bottle of sparkling wine, in-room breakfast for two, dinner for two at the hotel’s dining room, and a couples’ massage session. Rates begin at $700 per night and guests must call the hotel to book the package.
- Golf lovers are able to book the "Platinum Medal Golf at Sea Island" package. This deal includes a stay at either The Cloister or The Lodge, as well as a round of golf each day per guest and daily lunch for each guest. Rates begin at $625 per night for one person and $855 for two people, and visitors must book at least a two-night stay to receive this deal.
- The Forbes Five-Star Cloister Spa features several pampering deals for guests. These include:
- Fresh Start Spa Day – a one-hour walk and stretch, a one-hour personal training session, a one-hour facial or massage, and a one-hour nutritious cooking lesson for $390. For an additional $64, guests are able to add a make-up application.
- Suite Hearts – three-hour stay in the Spa Suite, one-hour yoga training for two, one-hour couples’ massage, wine, and chocolates for $665.
- Best Friends Facial – 90-minute stay in the Spa Suite, one-hour facial or massage per guest, half bottle of wine per guest, and chocolates for $215 per person.
- Guests who Prepay a stay at The Lodge or The Cloister hotels receive 10 percent off the "Best Available" rate.
- Stay an play options are available through the Sea Island Learning Center and The Cloister or The Lodge hotels. Package deals may include deluxe accommodations, caddies, a round of golf per day on the Retreat, Plantation or Seaside golf courses, meals, and welcome gifts. Current options are listed on the seaislandglc.com website under the "Stay and Play" category.
- Sea Island Clositures also offers "Tennis Packages" and "Family Reunion Packages" under the ongoing promotions section on the official website.
- Group discounts are available for golf when guests golf with eight or more people.
Sea Island Attractions
About Sea Island
Sea Island, Georgia, is a resort town that features two hotels: The Cloister and The Lodge at Sea Island. The town is accessible only by residents and hotel guests. The Cloister Hotel was founded by Howard Coffin in 1928 and was situated near the Plantation Golf Course on St. Simons Island. Since then, the town has constructed its own golf course and resort, the Sea Island Golf Club. On the property, there are three 18-hole championship golf courses and the resort has been ranked as the best golf hotel in the world by Golf Digest Index. Accommodations at The Cloister include hardwood floors, Turkish rugs, 45-inch LCD televisions, deep tubs with rain showers, and free Wi-Fi Internet service. The hotel features rooms in the main building, as well as The Cloister Beach Club Suites and The Cloister Ocean Villas. The Cloister has been named to the Top 100 Resorts in the World list by Travel + Leisure magazine.