From Best Travel Coupon Guide
Sandia Peak Tramway coupons and discounts can help offset the price of ticket prices for individuals and families who visit the area. Savings include dollars off discounts for military and seniors, group discounts, and season tickets. The Sandia Peak Tramway, located in Albuquerque, New Mexico, is a year-round attraction. Visitors can ride the tramway for 2.7 miles directly over the Rio Grande Valley to Sandia Peak Ski Resort.
|Operated by||Sandia Peak Tramway|
|Address||10 Tramway Loop Northeast, Albuquerque, NM 87122|
|Types of deals||Military and senior discounts, season tickets, group deals|
Sandia Peak Tramway Coupons and Free Offers
- Children under the age of five receive free tram admission with a paying adult.
- The New Mexico Ski Museum, located at the base of the Tramway, offers free admission to all guests. At the museum, visitors can learn about the history of skiing in New Mexico.
Sandia Peak Tramway Discounts and Deals
- Discounts can be arranged for groups of 20 or more people with Group Sales at 505-856-6419.
- Visitors can save money on admission by purchasing season tram tickets. The cost of a season ticket is $215 for individuals, or for the first ticket in a family. Subsequent tickets in the same family cost just $185. These tickets are good for free admission for an entire year. Tram tickets for the ski season only (mid December through mid March) are $130.
- Seniors aged 62 and older save $3 on tram admission.
- Active military personnel get a $3 Sandia Peak Tramway military discount on admission when they show a valid military ID.
- Young adults aged 13 to 20 get a discounted admission rate of just $17.
- Children aged 5 to 12 get an $8 discount on admission to the tramway.
- Guests who purchase tramway tickets along with ski tickets can ride the tram for $12 round trip.
- During ski season, visitors can book the Weekday Ski Tram Special, which includes a half day of skiing and tramway tickets for $45.
- Adults and seniors who book prior dinner reservations can purchase tramway admission for $15.
- Visitors who only plan to take the tramway one way can get an $8 admission discount.
- Sandia Peak Ski & Tramway's Facebook page, facebook.com/SandiaPeak sometimes has discounted ticket offers.
Sandia Peak Tramway
About Sandia Peak Tramway
The Sandia Peak Tramway is open year round. From Memorial Day to Labor Day, operating hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.. From Labor Day to Memorial Day, the tramway is open from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., except Tuesdays, when the tramway is open from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. The tramway takes visitors on a 2.7 mile journey above the canyons of the Rio Grande Valley to an observation deck that towers 10,378 feet atop Sandia Peak. During the ride, passengers can take in a panoramic view stretching 11,000 square miles.