From Best Travel Coupon Guide
Ruby Falls deals include ticket discounts, group discounts, and combination packages. Visitors who plan to visit the falls frequently can also save by purchasing a Ruby Falls annual pass. Several hotels and inns in the Chattanooga, Tennessee area also feature discounted room prices for visitors to Ruby Falls.
|Operated by||Ruby Falls|
|Address||1720 South Scenic Highway, Chattanooga, TN 37409|
|Types of deals||Ticket discounts, combination tickets, group rates|
|Typical savings||Up to $5 per ticket|
Ruby Falls Coupons and Free Offers
- Guests are able to park at Ruby Falls for free with paid admission.
- Children aged two and under enter the falls for free with a paying adult.
- Children receive a free miner's helmet when they take the Lantern Tour at Ruby Falls. The park does not offer tours for children aged five and younger.
Ruby Falls Discounts and Deals
- Children aged three to 12 can enter Ruby Falls at a discounted rate of $9.95 per person when they are accompanied by a paying adult.
- Guests who plan to visit both Ruby Falls and Rock City can purchase a Double Play combination ticket that includes admission to both attractions. Adult Double Play tickets are $33.90 per person and child Double Play tickets are $18.90 per person.
- Visitors who plan to visit all three Lookout Mountain attractions can visit them all by purchasing the Triple Play combination ticket online.
- Tourists who will be visiting Ruby Falls more than once in a year can save by purchasing an annual pass. Annual passes include unlimited admission to Ruby Falls for an entire year. Adult annual passes are $31.95 and child passes are $15.95. Families can purchase the VIP Cavern Card, which includes annual admission for two adults and two children for $129.99.
- Groups are eligible for a special discount at Ruby Falls. If visitors plan on touring the falls with a group of at least 15 people, they can purchase adult tickets for $15 each and child tickets for $7 each. Groups are also eligible for a special rate on the Lookout Mountain Triple Play. To qualify for this discount, group coordinators must make their reservations in advance.
- By purchasing Ruby Falls tickets online, guests can save by avoiding the state and local sales taxes that are levied on in-person purchases.
- Guests can sign up for the Lookout Mountain E-Club to keep up with news, events, and promotions at Ruby Falls. To enroll, visitors can visit the official Ruby Falls website and click the link under “Join Our E-Club”.
- Ruby Falls operates a Zipstream experience from March to November of each year. Children qualify for a discounted rate of $19.95 on the special children's course at the park.
- The Ruby Falls Haunted Cavern Tour is available in September and October of each year. For a flat admission rate of $60, guests receive a horror movie screening, nachos, and a haunted tour of the falls.
- Hotels near Ruby Falls feature discount guest packages that include admission to the natural attraction. For example, the "Mountain Adventures" package, which is available on weekends, includes hotel accommodations and tickets for two to Ruby Falls, the Ruby Falls ZipLine Adventure, and Rock City.
Ruby Falls Tour
About Ruby Falls
Ruby Falls is the biggest underground waterfall in the United States. The falls are located 1120 feet below ground in an underground cavern on Lookout Mountain. Ruby Falls is open every day of the year, except Christmas Day, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. At the park, guests may enjoy several other services, including on-site meals at the Fun Forest Grill and the Cavern Cafe and a children's play area called the Fun Forest Playground.