From Best Travel Coupon Guide
Royal Caribbean Cruise deals offer discounts for cruise travelers to use on their next sailing. The company operates cruises to several international destinations such as the Bahamas, the Caribbean, Europe, and Mexico, as well as cities in the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii. These deals often include discounted rates, special cruise packages, additional perks such as onboard credits and dining, limited-time specials, and online coupon codes.
Flickr: Stephen & Katherine
|Operated by||Royal Caribbean Cruises, Ltd.|
|Address||1050 Caribbean Way, Miami, Florida 33132|
|Types of deals||Discounted rates, online codes, specials, free accommodations|
|Typical savings||Up to $100 onboard credit|
Royal Caribbean Cruise Coupons and Free Offers
Royal Caribbean features a customer rewards program called the "Crown & Anchor Society". Members receive several free perks after enrollment. One privilege of the program is access to "Savings Certificates", which work as coupons for use on future cruises. Guests use these certificates to save on select cruise prices. Crown & Anchor Society members also qualify for free onboard credits of up to $200 when they book another cruise while on a sailing. Members also receive early notice of upcoming sales.
Royal Caribbean Cruise Discounts and Deals
- The “Deals & Gifts” section of the Royal Caribbean website lists all of the company’s current offers, including limited-time sales, specials for select regions, contests, and low rates. For example, the Regional Sales offers are generally available for residents of select U.S. states. Royal Caribbean offers one of these special regional deals for residents of New Jersey who board the ship at Cape Liberty Cruise Port. These deals include special rates for a six-night or seven-night cruise to Bermuda. To qualify for the discounted resident rate, cruise travellers must present proof of their residency.
- Royal Caribbean features special cruise rates for members of the U.S. or Canadian military, U.S. and Canadian EMTs, law officers, and firefighters, and vacationers aged 55 and older.
- Vacationers who apply for the Royal Caribbean Visa Card earn points on their cruise packages that they can redeem for onboard credits, room upgrades, and discounts on select vacations.
- Royal Caribbean offers a “Best Price Guarantee” for customers. If a vacationer makes a reservation with the cruise line and then finds a lower price for the same sailing within 48 hours, Royal Caribbean will honor the lower rate by giving the customer an onboard credit that equates to 110% of the difference in price. Some special rates do not qualify for this guarantee.
- Facebook users find out about upcoming deals and sales offered by Royal Caribbean by “liking” the company’s page on the social networking site. Consumers can also keep up with Royal Caribbean offers and deals by following the company on Twitter.
- Customers who sign up to receive email newsletters from Royal Caribbean get access to news about upcoming sailings, promotional offers, discounted cruises, and special offers. To subscribe, users can visit the Royal Caribbean website and enter their email addresses in the box under “Hot Cruise Deals”.
Royal Caribbean DreamWorks Commercial
About Royal Caribbean Cruises
Royal Caribbean features cruises and sailings to 233 different destinations in over 70 countries around the world. The company’s fleet operates six classes: Oasis, Freedom, Voyager, Radiance, Vision, and Sovereign. The Oasis class fleet is Royal Caribbean’s most luxurious line, featuring live Broadway musical performances, a 3D movie theater, and onboard shopping. Along with its international ports of call, Royal Caribbean features ship departures from several cities in the U.S., including Baltimore, Maryland, Boston, Massachusetts, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and Galveston, Texas.