From Best Travel Coupon Guide
Port Discovery deals are available for families who want to save on admission to Port Discovery Children’s Museum in Baltimore, Maryland. These discounts include reduced admission rates for civic and school groups, as well as special promo codes for annual members. The museum also features free admission for select visitors and a monthly family fun night that provides deep discounts for the general public.
|Operated by||Port Discovery Children’s Museum|
|Address||35 Market Place, Baltimore, MD 21202|
|Types of deals||Admission discounts, free admission events, online promo codes|
|Typical savings||$4.20 to $11.95 off admission|
Port Discovery Coupons and Free Offers
- Port Discovery offers free museum admission to children aged two years and younger.
- On occasion, active and retired members of the U.S. military qualify for free admission at Port Discovery Children’s Museum. For example, during the museum’s “Salute the Troops” promotion during December 2012, military personnel received free entry to the museum, as well as a 10 percent discount on purchases from the gift shop. In order to qualify for this offer, visitors had to show proof of their military status.
Port Discovery Discounts and Deals
- Each month, Port Discovery hosts “Target $2 Family Fun Night”. During this event, guests who arrive between 4 p.m. and 7 p.m. pay just $2 per person to enter the museum.
- Groups qualify for special admission pricing at Port Discovery. Civic and community groups that consist of at least 20 children pay just $9.75 per person – a discount of $4.20 off the regular rate. These tours are available from September through May of each year.
- The museum accommodates school field trip groups at a discounted rate. Students pay just $7.50 per person to enter the museum. Staff tours are available for field trip groups from October through April on Tuesday and Thursday.
- Museum members who want to renew their existing membership may save 10 percent off the annual price with the Port Discovery promo code renew13.
Port Discovery Coupons
About Port Discovery
Port Discovery Children’s Museum was established after the merger of the Baltimore Children’s Museum and the Maryland Children’s Museum in 1990. The facility opened in the downtown area in 1998. Since the opening, more than three million visitors have toured the museum. Port Discovery is open from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Tuesday through Friday and from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday. On Sunday, the museum is open from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. During the summer, the museum features extended operating hours.