From Best Travel Coupon Guide
Vacationers planning a visit to Phoenix, Arizona can save on area hotels and attractions. Phoenix deals can save locals and vacationers alike at local restaurants, theaters, sporting venues, museums, zoos, and aquariums. Printable coupons and codes can be found online through tourist websites and coupon websites, while dollars off coupons, buy one, get one free (BOGO) deals, and percentages off savings can be found inside local coupon mailers, Entertainment Coupon Book, and inside area tourist guides and magazines.
|Airport||Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)|
|Alternate airport(s)||Phoenix Deer Valley Airport and Phoenix Goodyear Airport|
|Visitor center address||400 E. Van Buren Street, Suite 600, Phoenix, AZ 85004|
|Visitor center phone||602-254-6500|
Phoenix Coupons and Free Offers
- The Phoenix Entertainment Coupon Book offers a wealth of savings opportunities to locals and visitors. Although the coupon book must be purchased for a small fee, there are numerous BOGO offers, as well as dollars off savings opportunities at area merchants, attractions, golf courses, restaurants, and more. Some of the places offering coupons include the Wildlife World Zoo and Aquarium, the Desert Botanical Garden, and the Arizona Science Center.
- Visitors can check out local tourist magazines, guides, and brochures. Dollars off deals and BOGO offers can be found inside these publications, which can be picked up from the lobby of area hotels, or through local Phoenix based visitor centers.
- The official website for area attractions, including places like the Sea Life Aquarium and the Phoenix Zoo offer visitors resources for coupons and discount ticket deals. These websites often host Twitter and Facebook pages, and sometimes offer exclusive deals to fans and followers.
Phoenix Discounts and Deals
- Visitors can purchase annual memberships or season passes to area attractions, museums, and more, and get free admission all season long. Many museums and zoos also offer additional discounts to other area attractions throughout the season, as well as savings at their on-site store and cafe.
- Active and retired military can save on admission to various attractions. Some savings are also offered to the immediate family of military personnel as well.
- AAA and AARP discounts are available for Phoenix hotels, stores, and attractions. Visitors can simply check out the benefits guide on the official AAA and AARP website to find out more.
- Members of the State Bar of Arizona can save at a variety of Arizona and Phoenix area hotels, stores, and more. This includes savings of 10 percent to 26 percent at FedEx through the FedEx Advantage Program, up to 30 percent off savings at the Ritz-Carlton Phoenix, seasonal discounts at the Hyatt Regency Phoenix, up to 40 percent off rack room rates at the Phoenix/Scottsdale Royal Palms Resort and Spa, discounts at area Office Max locations, including up to 88 percent off manufacturing prices through the business site at Office Max, and savings at area Avis and Hertz rental car locations.
Free Phoenix Attractions and Events
In addition to discounts and deals, there are many attractions and sites that offer free admission year round, or on select days throughout the year. Below are some free options for individuals and families:
- The Phoenix Art Museum offers free admission on Wednesdays from 3 p.m. to 9 p.m., and the first Friday of each month from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- The Phoenix Children's Museum offers free admission from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. on the first Friday of each month. This is part of the museum's Target Free Events program.
Phoenix Culture Pass
The Culture Pass is offered through participating libraries throughout the Phoenix area. Library cardholders can check out the pass, which is good for two free admissions to a variety of Phoenix area museums and attractions. When checking out the pass, library members must indicate which of the participating attractions they want to use the pass for. Each pass, which is available on a first come, first serve basis, is available for a period of seven days only. Participating libraries include the Chandler Public Library, the Phoenix Public Library, the Scottsdale Public Library, the Tempe Public Library, the Peoria Public Library, and numerous others. Attractions cardholders can get into free include the following:
- Desert Botanical Garden
- Cave Creek Museum
- Arizona Science Center
- Phoenix Zoo
- Pueblo Grande Museum
- Deer Valley Rock Art Center
- Phoenix Art Museum
- Children's Museum of Phoenix
- Arizona Historical Society
- Desert Cabelleros Western Museum
- Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary art
- Arizona Museum of Natural History
Phoenix, Arizona, was first incorporated as a city in 1881, and held its first election on May 3 of the same year. At the time of the election, the city boosted a population of just 2,500. Today, Phoenix offers visitors numerous attractions to check out during their visit. This includes the Arizona Science Center, the Phoenix Zoo, the Arizona Renaissance Festival, the Arizona Scream Park, and more.