From Best Travel Coupon Guide
The National Children’s Museum got its start as the Capital Children’s Museum. While the facility was established in 1974, it was renamed as the National Children’s Museum in 2003. Today, National Children’s Museum deals make a trip to this National Harbor attraction more affordable for guests. Available discounts include reduced admission rates for seniors and members of the military, as well as special museum deals for annual members. The facility also provides special admission pricing for school field trip groups.
|Operated by||National Children’s Museum at National Harbor|
|Address||151 St. George Boulevard, National Harbor, MD 20745|
|Types of deals||Admission discounts, annual member benefits|
|Typical savings||$2 off admission|
National Children’s Museum Coupons and Free Offers
- Infants younger than 12 months may enter the National Children’s Museum for free with a paying adult.
- Annual members of the National Children’s Museum receive two free guest passes that allow friends or family to enter the museum for free. Guests who purchase a family membership also receive free admission to more than 150 other children’s museums in the United States.
- Adult chaperones who accompany a school field trip group are eligible for free admission to the museum. This offer is limited to one adult for every five students.
National Children’s Museum Discounts and Deals
- The National Children’s Museum provides a military discount of 50 percent off admission to all active personnel and their families. Visitors can use this discount on up to six tickets at a time.
- Visitors who purchase a yearly membership to the National Children’s Museum are eligible to receive discounts at select merchants in and around National Harbor. Members also save 10 percent off the cost of birthday parties at the museum.
- Students who come to the National Children’s Museum on a field trip save $2 per person on the cost of admission. The museum also accommodates homeschooling groups.
- Senior citizens qualify for a discounted admission rate at the museum.
- Groups of 10 or more get a special reduced admission rate to the National Children’s Museum.
About the National Children’s Museum
The National Children’s Museum opens at 10 a.m. and closes at 5 p.m. seven days a week. The facility closes on only three holidays per year: New Year’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day. During the summer, the museum remains open until 7 p.m. each night. At the museum’s NCM theatre, visitors can attend live plays and community programs.