From Best Travel Coupon Guide
Mt. Olympus is a recreational facility located in Wisconsin Dells, consisting of indoor and outdoor theme parks and water parks. Admission to Mt. Olympus Park can be costly, however, the park often offers coupons that can defray the cost of admission and make an outing to Mt. Olympus more affordable.
In addition to the amusement parks, Mt. Olympus features four unique resorts located in and around the park. The Hotel Rome, the only resort located within the Park, is classically appointed in the Greco-Roman style. Mt. Olympus Villages, Mt. Olympus Vacation Homes, and Zeus’ Village Tree Houses all have their own unique charm. Each of these resorts is positioned minutes from the Mt. Olympus parks. Guests who stay at any one of these resorts receive exclusive benefits, including free amusement park admission.
Flickr: Roller Coaster Philosophy
|Operated by||Mt. Olympus|
|Address||1881 Wisconsin Dells Parkway, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965|
|Types of deals||Group discounts, discount cards, printable coupons, and printed coupons|
|Typical savings||$5 off park admission; free admission for resort guests|
Mt. Olympus Coupons and Free Offers
- During the month of October, Mt. Olympus will be hosting a "Not So Spooky Halloween Party" every Friday and Saturday. Guests are encouraged to dress in Halloween costumes to trick or treat around the park collecting candy, visit the corn maze and pumpkin patch, catch a glimpse of the Mt. Olympus characters, and enjoy monster mash music with a live DJ.
- AARP members and military personnel are eligible to receive a percentage-off discount on overnight accommodations.
- Mt. Olympus has a Facebook page and Twitter feed. Those who become fans and followers will receive notification of promotional offers and discounts. 
- Discounted group admission tickets to the water and theme parks are available for parties of 15 or more people. Guests staying at the resort must book 10 or more rooms to qualify for the room rate.
- The official Mt. Olympus website periodically posts printable Mt. Olympus coupons such as dollars-off coupons on the “Coupon” page.
- On the Events and Promotions page of the official Mt. Olympus website, visitors can find a variety of discount information, including a limited-time only gift card offer. Guests who purchase a $100 gift card pay only $90. Discounted gift cards are also available for additional dollar amounts.
- The Wisconsin Dells Coupon Book, which sells for $19.95, often has printed Mt. Olympus coupons. This coupon book also includes savings at numerous area attractions.
- Upon checking into to one of the Mt. Olympus Dining resorts, guests receive a Dining Card that offers a 10 percent discount to on-site restaurants such as the Pizza Ranch, Dairy Queen, Crabby's, Pizza Pub, Sprecher's, House of Embers, Del Bar, and Ginza of Tokyo.
Mt. Olympus Discounts and Deals
Guests who stay at one of the Mt. Olympus Resorts receive special benefits, including:
- Free unlimited access to the Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Parks for every day of their stay, including the days of arrival and departure.
- A free Bonus Day at the Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Parks.
- Weather permitting, guests receive free skiing or tubing. (A value of $20 per person/day) or FREE Champoinship Golf (A value of $25 per person/day).
- Admittance to the WETT Nightclub with no cover charge.
- Room charge privileges with a Mt. Olympus wristband, eliminating the need to carry cash or credit cards for food and merchandise at the parks.
Mt. Olympus Coupons
About Mt. Olympus
With 156 acres of amusements, Mt. Olympus Park is home to six roller coasters, eight Go-Kart tracks, batting cages, a Laser Tag Arena, two Endless Rivers, a Surf Pool, a Wave Pool, and thirty-seven water slides, not to mention four interactive water play areas for the little ones.  Many of these attractions are indoors, ensuring that guests will have plenty to do - even on a rainy day. In 2012, the resort added "The Lost City of Atlantis", an outdoor water structure that is six stories tall and covers over three acres of land. Touted as the Midwest's largest water play structure, there are water slides geared for small children, boomerang slides, a spinning champagne bowl slide, and a family raft slide.