From Best Travel Coupon Guide
The Morris Museum of Art is located in Augusta, Georgia, about an hour and a half outside of Atlanta. The museum showcases art from many artists with an emphasis on art that depicts the American South. Morris Museum of Art deals include discounts on admission for seniors, members of the military, college students, and teens. The museum also provides free admission periods to the public during the week.
Flickr: A Forest Frolic
|Operated by||Morris Museum of Art|
|Address||1 Tenth Street, Augusta, GA 30901|
|Types of deals||Discounted admission, annual member benefits|
|Typical savings||$2 off admission|
Morris Museum of Art Coupons and Free Offers
- Children aged 12 and younger receive free museum admission to the Morris Museum of Art every day.
- Every Sunday, the Morris Museum offers free admission to the general public.
- Annual museum members receive free admission to the Morris Museum of Art for an entire year. These visitors also qualify for a 10 percent discount on purchases in the Museum Store, a free subscription to the museum newsletter, and exclusive event invitations. Membership prices are $15 for students, $40 for teachers, $55 for individuals, and $65 for families. Select memberships also include reciprocal privileges at other museums in the United States, including the Lancaster Museum of Art and History, the Museum of Military History, and the Saginaw Art Museum.
- The Morris Museum of Art offers free parking to visitors in designated spaces at the Augusta Riverfront Center.
Morris Museum of Art Discounts and Deals
- Teenagers from 13 to 17 get a $2 discount on admission to the Morris Museum of Art.
- College students who show a valid ID get a discounted admission rate of $3 per person.
- Senior citizens aged 65 and older qualify for a $3 admission rate to the Morris Museum of Art.
- Members of the United States military qualify for a $2 discount with a valid military ID.
Morris Museum of Art Images of Golf Exhibition
About the Morris Museum of Art
2012 Exhibitions at the Morris Museum of Art include “Window on the West: Views from the American Frontier”, “Golden Afternoon: English Watercolors from the Elsley Collection”, and “Office: Sculpture by Bob Trotman”. The museum also offers ongoing educational programs for schools, families, and adults. The Morris Museum of Art is open from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday, and from 12:00 noon to 5:00 p.m. on Sunday.