From Best Travel Coupon Guide
Miami Children's Museum deals can help lower the cost of visiting this South Florida children's attraction. Discounts come in the form of memberships, resident-based discounts, and coupon deals.
The Miami Children's Museum offers an enriching environment that encourages children to learn, imagine, play and create. Exhibits on display at the museum include "Castle of Dreams", "Health & Wellness Center", "The Sea and Me", and "Everglades Park".
Flickr: Smart Destinations
|Operated by||Miami Children's Museum|
|Address||980 Macarthur Causeway, Miami, Florida 33132|
|Types of deals||Memberships, group discounts, coupon deals|
|Typical savings||Vary based on the number of visits, size of group and home address|
Miami Children's Museum Coupons and Free Offers
- Children under 1 are offered free admission.
- The third Friday of every month is a special free admission day. Free admission starts at 3 p.m. and lasts until 9 p.m.
- Bank of America cardholders receive free admission to the museum through the Museums on Us program. The program is generally valid on the first weekend of the month.
- Adult chaperones who accompany school field trip groups to the museum receive one free admission for every five students.
Miami Children's Museum Discounts and Deals
- Residents of Florida receive a $4 discount on admission and residents of Miami receive a 50 percent discount.
- Members of Children's museums that belong to the Association of Children's Museums reciprocal membership program receive 50 percent off entry to the Miami Children's museum. This discount is valid for up to six visitors at a time. Participating museums include the Children's Museum of Atlanta, the Please Touch Museum in Philadelphia, and the Amelia Park Children's Museum in Massachusetts.
- Members of the museum receive complimentary admission for a full year after initial membership purchase. Members also receive invitations to special events, access a special entrance and a complimentary e-newsletter. Member discounts include a 10 percent discount at the KidSmart gift shop, five percent discount on birthday parities, $10 discount on gift memberships and 10 percent discounts on workshops, camps or classes. As an added bonus, members receive half-price admission to more than 165 other children's museums.
- Members of the Miami Seaquarium receive a 20 percent discount on tickets.
- Visitors who purchase a Go Miami Card and save up to 55 percent on regular admission. The cards are offered in 1 day to 7 day increments. The Miami Children's museum is one of the 35 attractions available on the card. Discounts off the regular card price are often available.
About the Miami Children's Museum
The Miami Children's Museum is easily accessible by I-395 and is situated between downtown Miami and South Beach. Parking is available on-site or visitors can access the museum through the Miami-Dade transit service. The museum is open from 10 a.m. through 6 p.m. except for major holidays. All children under 18 are required to have an adult chaperone and no adults can visit the museum without a child.