From Best Travel Coupon Guide
The Maid of the Mist is a boat ride that gives visitors a close-up view of Niagara Falls. The Maid of the Mist takes visitors close to both the Horseshoe and American falls and can be accessed from either the U.S. or the Canadian side of the falls. Adult tickets are $13.50 each, children aged 6 to 12 cost $7.85, and children under 5 ride free. There's no need to pay full price, however, as Maid of the Mist deals, discounts, and coupons will reduce the cost of the ride.
|Operated by||Maid of the Mist Corporation|
|Locations||Canadian and U.S. sides of Niagara Falls|
|Types of deals||Mostly group discounts|
|Typical savings||10 to 20 percent|
Maid of the Mist Coupons and Free Offers
- Children 5 and under can ride the Maid of the Mist for free, but must be accompanied by their parents.
- Discounted coupons for the Maid of the Mist are often available in brochures or at hotels.
- The Save-A-Buck coupon booklet, found in the lobby of most Niagara Falls area hotels, usually includes a coupon for the Maid of the Mist.
Maid of the Mist Coupons
Maid of the Mist Discounts and Deals
- If you go with a tour group run by an authorize tour operator, the ticket price is only $12.81. Other groups can access a $14.09 price. One free ticket is provided for every 20 adults.
- Groups of children grades 1 through 8 can enjoy the Maid of the mist for $8.08, and grades 9-2 for $9.04. Adults chaperons are charged the adult net rate. One free ticket is given for every 15 students.
- Enjoy the Maid of the Mist along with three other Niagara Falls-area attractions to save a total of 40 percent off the individual ticket prices.
- Purchase tickets for the Maid of the Mist through your local AAA branch and you can access a discounted Adventure pass, which includes admission to the Maid of the Mist.
- Purchase a Master Pass For $33 (adults) or $26 (children 6 and over) from the Niagara Falls State Park and receive free transportation all day and admission to Maid of the Mist, Cave of the Winds, Prospect Point Observation Tower, Niagara Falls Aquarium, Niagara Legends of Niagara Theater, and the Niagara Scenic Trolley.
About the Maid of the Mist
Visitors to Niagara Falls have been enjoying the Maid of the Mist boat ride since around 1846. The tours last about 30 minutes and launch every 15 minutes. The Maid of the Mist boards in both Canada and the United States.
Passengers will get wet when passing near the Falls; raincoats are available on the boat.