From Best Travel Coupon Guide
Lollipop Park is an amusement park for children that offers two locations: one in Denver, Colorado, and one in Lake Arrowhead, California. Each location offers a variety of rides, a candy store, distortion mirrors, and concessions. Lollipop Park discounts and deals can save visitors money on admission and activities. Printable coupons may be available online from select city and tourist websites. The park also features discounted ride ticket packages and free parking for visitors.
|Operated by||Lollipop Park|
|Address||6901 South Peoria (at Arapahoe Road), Centennial, Colorado 80112 and 28200 Highway 189, Lake Arrowhead, CA 92352-9700 |
|Phone number||303-761-8700 (Colorado) and 909-337-2999 (California) |
|Types of deals||Printable coupons, discounted tickets, free parking|
|Typical savings||$1 off|
Lollipop Park Coupons and Free Offers
- The Denver Lollipop Park has free invitations and thank-you cards available for party hosts to use. Party planners may download the invitations from the main page of the official Lollipop Park Denver website. These may be sent through e-mail as electronic images, or printed up and mailed out to recipients. The cards come with the Lollipop Park logo and other color graphics, and allow consumers to customize them with time, date, RSVP information and more.
- Visitors can access printable coupons for Lollipop Park from coupon and travel websites for the Denver and Lake Arrowhead areas. These include websites like ColoradoKids.com. Although printable coupons are not always available on this site, ColoradoKids also offers information about Lollipop Park deals that do not require a coupon.
- Visitors to Lollipop park do not have to pay any fees for parking.
Lollipop Park Discounts and Deals
- Guests can purchase four rides and save $4 at the Lake Arrowhead location. Single rides cost $3 a piece, but the four-pack of tickets only costs $8.
- Visitors who arrive with 10 or more children save $1 on ride wristbands during the weekend.
- Adults whose weight does not exceed 150 pounds are permitted to ride the Teacup ride and the Ferris Wheel at the Denver Lollipop Park for no charge if they ride with a child who has paid.
- Lollipop Park in Colorado offers birthday party packages for guests. While visitors are encouraged to book their events in advance, the park also accommodates walk-in parties. During these events, children can experience unlimited rides for just $12.95 per person during and $14.95 per person on weekends. Groups of 10 or more can save $1 per person on unlimited ride tickets on weekends.
Visiting Lollipop Park
About Lollipop Park
Lollipop Park is a year-round attraction, although the Lake Arrowhead location is only open during the winter months when weather permits. Rides at both locations include a horse carousel, a pirate ship, swing rides, and a mini train. One round of miniature golf costs $5, a ride on the Lollipop Express Train is $5, and go-carts and bumper cars are $6 for the driver, $3 for the passenger, or $10 for two drivers. The Denver location offers a ride wristband for unlimited rides. The cost is $12.95 Monday through Friday, and $14.95 on Saturdays and Sundays.