From Best Travel Coupon Guide
Kentucky Down Under is an animal park located in Horse Cave, Kentucky. The park was founded in 1990 and since then has grown to feature animal species from across the continent of Australia. Kentucky Down Under deals offer discounts on admission for children, senior citizens, college students, and members of the U.S. military. AAA members and annual pass holders also qualify for special savings.
Flickr: Subhash Chandra
|Operated by||Kentucky Down Under|
|Address||3700 L & N Turnpike Road, Horse Cave, KY 42749|
|Types of deals||Discounted admission, annual member benefits|
|Typical savings||$3.70 - $9 off admission|
Kentucky Down Under Coupons and Free Offers
- Children aged four and younger receive free admission to Kentucky Down Under when accompanied by an adult.
- Guests who purchase a general admission ticket to Kentucky Down Under receive admission for a second consecutive day for free.
- Season pass holders receive free admission to Kentucky Down Under for the entire operating season. Passes are available for $36 for adults and $16 for children.
- Active duty military personnel receive free admission to Kentucky Down Under when they show a valid military ID. Military family members qualify for a 10 percent discount on admission.
Kentucky Down Under Discounts and Deals
- Children aged five to 14 get a $9 discount on admission to Kentucky Down Under.
- Senior citizens aged 62 and older qualify for discounted admission rate of $19.30 per person.
- Members of AAA Auto Club receive a 10 percent discount off general admission to Kentucky Down Under.
- Groups of 15 or more visitors who tour Kentucky Down Under get a discounted admission rate of $14 per adult, $9 per senior, and $8 per child. For every 10 tickets purchased, groups receive one free admission ticket. Bus drivers also receive free admission when traveling with a group.
- School groups of 15 or more students who plan a visit to Kentucky Down Under also qualify for discounted group rates. PreK-8th grade students pay just $8 per person, while high school and college students pay just $9 per person. For every 10 tickets purchased, the group receives a free ticket. Groups must make their reservations in advance.
Kentucky Down Under Tour
About Kentucky Down Under
Kentucky Down Under is a Kentucky attraction located near the American Cave Museum and Mammoth Cave. At the park, visitors can see animals from Australia, including kangaroos, wallabies, skinks, emus, and kookaburras. From March through May, Kentucky Down Under is open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. From May through the third week of August, the park is open from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. From August 24 through October 31, Kentucky Down Under is open from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.