From Best Travel Coupon Guide
Kemah Boardwalk deals and coupons are offered by Landry's, which owns the boardwalk, while other savings opportunities may come from area merchants. Recreation-seekers at the Kemah Boardwalk can find discounts on restaurants, amusements, lodging, rides, and games.
Kemah Boardwalk offers activities and rides every day of the week from morning through the evening. Activities include the Boardwalk Beast high-speed, thrilling cruise, the Boardwalk Bullet roller coaster, and Stingray Reef, where guests can feed and touch live stingrays in a shallow pool. Special events include Seaside Sweethearts for Valentine's Day, a Mardi Gras party, and the Gateway to the Bay Triathlon. In the spring and summer, guests can enjoy the Rock the Dock Concert Series.
Flickr: J Jackson Photography
|Operated by||Landry's, Inc.|
215 Kipp AveKemah, TX 77565
|Types of deals||Discounts on rides, dining and more|
|Typical savings||Dollars off|
Kemah Boardwalk Coupons and Free Offers
- Guests can access printable coupons directly from the Kemah Boardwalk official website when they are available. Coupons may be offered periodically throughout the year. For example, during the month of February, the boardwalk is offering a printable coupon that allows visitors to purchase an all day ride pass for just $5.
- Joe's Crab Shack, a Kemah Boardwalk staple, sends printable coupons for free appetizers and more when diners sign up for their free e-mail club.
- The Aquarium Restaurant, which operates a Kemah Boardwalk location, also has an e-mail club that sends out printable deals.
Kemah Boardwalk Discounts and Deals
- The Kemah Boardwalk Inn offers a number of package deals for guests who want to stay and play at the area. Promotional deals include:
- The "Just For Fun" Package combines a Premium Plaza Queen or Double room, ride access for four guests, and priority seating at the inn's restaurant.
- The "Seaside Romance Package" offers a Premium Plaza View room, champagne chilled on ice, chocolate-dipped strawberries, in-room turn down service at bedtime, and priority seating in the dining room. Flowers may be added to the package for an extra fee.
- On the official website, employers can purchase package deals for their employees. These packages are one way employers can reward their employees for a job well done. Packages include the:
- Basic Business Package: This package costs $27.99 per person, and includes an All Day All Ride Pass, a Stingray Reef and Rainforest Exhibit ticket, a Boardwalk Beast thrill ride ticket, and stingray fish food.
- Deluxe Business Package: This package costs $37.99 a person, and includes the same benefits of the Basic Business Package, plus a $10 gift voucher to redeem at any of the on-site Landry's restaurants and stores. This includes additional amusement rides.
- The "Weekend Adventure Pass" at Kemah Boardwalk includes admission to three area attractions for just $39.99 per person. Guests who purchase the pass receive entry to all the rides at Kemah Boardwalk, the Adventure Exhibit at the Downtown Aquarium in Houston, and the rides at Pleasure Pier in Galveston. The pass is valid on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday on the weekend it is purchased.
Wooden Rollercoaster: Boardwalk Bullet
About Kemah Boardwalk
The Kemah Boardwalk is located just outside of Houston's metro area and sits directly on the waterfront. Along the boardwalk are roller coasters and other rides, multiple restaurants, activities, concerts, and other special events. Shows are presented daily on the boardwalk. The Boardwalk Inn is also located on the waterfront for those who wish to spend multiple days in the area.