From Best Travel Coupon Guide
John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum deals include discounts off admission rates to the museum. Multiple Boston tourism packages include the museum among their attraction lists and combo deals are available. Free admission days are occasionally listed on the museum calendar as well.
The John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum in Boston, Massachusetts is home the the Kennedy library and serves as a memorial to the slain president. The museum houses permanent exhibits displaying memorabilia from the campaign trail, the space program, the Oval Office and special exhibits on Jacqueline Kennedy and the rest of the Kennedy family.
|Operated by||The JFK Library Foundation|
|Address||Columbia Point, Boston, Massachusetts 02125|
|Types of deals||Package offers, dollars off, free admission|
|Typical savings||Varies by offer|
John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum Coupons and Free Offers
- Kids ages 12 and younger are always free at the Kennedy Library and Museum.
- Students through high school are free with class field trips.
- Guests can sign up for the free JFk eNews bulletin. The distributions offers updates on the library and announcements about special programs and discount offers. Programs for children are also announced in the newsletter.
- The museum hosts free family events through the Celebrate! program. Shows include Djembe dell'Arte - African Dance and Drumming, Crabgrass Puppet Theatre, and Alastair Moock - American Roots Music. Parents can register to attend on the museum website.
- The museum sometimes partners with other institutions to offer free admission days. Guests can review the library's website for any upcoming dates.
- Members of the Red Sox Kid Nation program can stop by the museum store to receive an 18" replica baseball bat and a photo of Ted Williams, Eddie Pellagrini and Hank Greenberg with JFK.
John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum Discounts
- Local libraries that participate in the The Museum Pass Program sell tickets to the Kennedy Library and Museum for just $3.
- The JFK Presidential Library and Museum is included as a featured stop with the Go Boston Card. Tourists who buy the card can enjoy up to 53 attractions around Boston for one rate that is up to 55 percent off regular admission.
- Visitors can purchase a combo ticket for the ConDUCKtors tour and the museum at a discounted rate. This offer is only available for groups of at least 20 individuals.
- The museum is also included as a stop for the Boston CityPass program. It offers 45% off admission to five of the top attractions in Boston.
- The Fairmont Copley Plaza offers a package deal that includes tickets to the library an museum as well as a hotel stay. True Kennedy fans can opt to pay more to stay in the John F. Kennedy Library and Museum Suite, which was designed in cooperation with the library and is a "mini-museum" dedicated to the former president.
- Senior citizens aged 62 and older save $2 on admission to the museum.
- College students who show a valid student ID receive a discounted admission rate of $10 per person.
- Groups of 12 visitors who arrange their visits in advance qualify for a special rate discount. Groups must contact the museum's Tour Coordinator at least two weeks before visiting.
About the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum
The JFK library and museum is located along the Boston waterfront in an I.M Pei building on Columbia Point. It is a ten-acre park and facility that houses three theaters, 25 dramatic exhibits, and the JFK Cafe. The museum is open every day except major holidays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Also See: Boston Skywalk Observatory Deals, Harvard Museum of Natural History Deals, Museum of Fine Arts Boston Deals, Boston Deals, Boston Museum of Science Deals, Jimmy Carter Presidential Library Deals