From Best Travel Coupon Guide
Jekyll Island deals make it easier for vacationers to afford a trip to the southern beach destination. Discounts are available for hotel stays and attraction tickets in the area. Jekyll Island, Georgia is located off the southern coast of the state in the Atlantic Ocean. Situated near the town of Brunswick, Jekyll Island has hotels, restaurants, and attractions for guests to tour.
|Airport||Jekyll Island Airport (09J)|
|Alternate airport(s)||Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport|
|Parking rates||$6 per day; $45 per year|
|Visitor center address||100 James Road, Jekyll Island, Georgia|
|Visitor center phone||1(877)4-JEKYLL|
Jekyll Island Coupons and Free Offers
- The coupon website Valpak offers free coupons for use at Jekyll Island businesses. These coupons include cash back on service at Tires Plus, a free upgrade for DirectTV service, and a discounted oil change at Firestone Complete Auto Care.
- Visitors can tour the Jekyll Island Museum for free every day from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The museum showcases exhibits from the early days of the island, when it was used as an exclusive resort for wealthy families in southern Georgia.
Jekyll Island Discounts and Deals
- Summer Waves water park, which is open every summer, regularly features discounts and promotions for tourists such as season passes and special rates during the afternoon. Senior citizens aged 60 and older and children under four feet tall qualify for reduced admission prices. The park also allows children aged three and younger to get in free. Summer Waves also offers discounted rates for groups of 20 or more.
- The Georgia Sea Turtle Center provides discounted admission for senior citizens, children under age 12, college students, educators, and active military members. Children aged three and under enter the museum for free everyday.
- Social networking users can "like" Jekyll Island on Facebook or "follow" the city's visitor's bureau on Twitter to find out about available discounts and promotional offers.
Jekyll Island Hotel Deals
Hotels in Jekyll Island offer vacation packages for tourists to the area. These packages are generally available by the season and feature discounted rates and special perks. Some of the hotels that offer deals for visitors include:
- Jekyll Island Club Hotel – Through March 13, 2014, the hotel is advertising the "Club Family Beach Getaway", which includes accommodations in one room, breakfast each morning, complimentary beach towels, discounted childcare, and complimentary passes to either Summer Waves or the Georgia Sea Turtle Center. Guests must book a minimum two-night stay.
- Oceanside Inn and Suites – This hotel features several packages for guests, including the "Bed and Breakfast" package, the "Beach Walker" package, and the "Experience History" package. Some include free meals at the hotel, while others offer free admission to local attractions such as the Historic District Tram Tour or the Emerald Princess Casino Cruise.
- Hampton Inn and Suites – Members of AAA Auto Club get a Hampton Inn AAA discount of 10 percent off the regular rate when they show their valid membership cards at check-in. The hotel also features a 10 percent AARP Hampton Inn discount to AARP members.
- Quality Inn and Suites - Groups of eight or more who intend to book reservations at the hotel together may be eligible for discounted rates and specials. Group coordinators can contact the hotel at (912)635-2202 to inquire about available group rates or complete the hotel's online group reservation form to learn more.
Trip to Jekyll Island, Georgia
About Jekyll Island
Attractions in Jekyll Island include water parks, beaches, museums, and historic sites. Some of the island’s most visited sights are Summer Waves, the UGA 4-H Tidelands Nature Center, the Horton House Ruins, and the Wanderer Exhibit.  Private tour companies provide boat tours of the island for tourists and golf clubs offer championship golfing for link enthusiasts.