From Best Travel Coupon Guide
Interactive Neighborhood for Kids deals can save families money on admission to the Gainesville, Georgia children’s museum. The museum, often abbreviated as INK, offers low stimulation, imaginative play for kids aged eight and under. The hands-on exhibits at the museum allow children to play roles, stepping into the shoes of a banker, a dentist, a doctor, a supermarket clerk, and more. The museum also has facilities for hosting birthday parties.
INK offers several ways for visitors to save. Discounts and deals can help both kids and their parents get into the museum for less, and may only be offered during specific days of the week or month.
|Operated by||Interactive Neighborhood for Kids, Inc.|
|Address||555 Chestnut Street, Gainesville, GA 30501|
|Phone number||(770) 536-1900|
|Types of deals||Discounts, free admission|
|Typical savings||Free admission, 10% off museum events and purchases|
Interactive Neighborhood for Kids Coupons and Free Offers
- Parents who are members of the Atlanta Kids Club receive one free adult admission to INK when they purchase a child’s admission. It costs $12 each month to join, and members receive discounts at a number of other business such as Gymboree, Bounce House, and Cici's Pizza.
- Target stores sponsor Target Tuesdays on select dates throughout the year. On these days, guests get into INK for just $2 between the hours of 2 and 7pm.
- INK members receive free admission to children’s museums around the United States, including the Children’s Museum of Atlanta, as well as about 150 other museum members of the Association of Children's Museums. Participating institutions include the A.C. Gilbert's Discovery Village, the Chabot Space and Science Center, and the Great Lakes Children's Museum.
- Annual members of the nearby Children's Museum of Atlanta qualify for free entry to the Interactive Neighborhood for Kids for the duration of their membership.
Interactive Neighborhood for Kids Discounts and Deals
- Families who purchase an annual membership to INK can receive free unlimited admission to the museum for an entire year. INK members also receive discounted prices on workshops, summer camps and classes at the museum as well as a 10% discount on purchases at INK’s gift shop.
- Homeschooling families and groups receive discounted admission to INK on the first Tuesday of each month. On this special homeschoolers' day, students receive a 50 percent discount on INK tickets.
- On Sundays, all visitors receive a $2 discount on the price of general admission to INK. The museum opens later on this day, at 1pm. During the rest of the week, INK opens at 10am.
- Groups of 10 or more receive a $2 admission discount per person to INK. Groups of 20 or more receive a $3 discount per person and groups of 30 or more get a $4 discount per person. To qualify, groups must pay a $50 refundable reservation fee. Educators that chaperone groups get in to the museum for free.
About the Interactive Neighborhood for Kids
The Interactive Neighborhood for Kids is a children’s museum where kids can play in over 20 grown-up settings, complete with miniature uniforms and working equipment. Children can pretend to be doctors, mail carriers, short-order cooks, dentists, farmers, and more. Older kids can climb and crawl through a multi-story indoor playground, while toddlers can spend time in their own play place with toys, slides and books. Each week, INK presents a crafting workshop centered on a specific theme. Previous craft weeks have highlighted Spring, lions, ice cream, and cats.