From Best Travel Coupon Guide
Howe Caverns deals and discounts can help visitors save on admission. Although there are no discounts for the Lantern Tour and the Adventure Tour, there are a variety of savings options available for the Traditional Tour.
Howe Caverns is located 27 miles from Albany, New York. The attraction is open year round, except for Thanksgiving and Christmas, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. (April 1 through October 31), and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (November 1 through March 31). Visitors to the caverns can choose from one of three tour options: the Lantern Tour, the Adventure Tour, and the Traditional Tour. The Lantern Tour costs visitors $35 a person, while the Adventure Tour costs $108 a person. The Traditional Tour costs $23 for adults ages 16-64, $20 for seniors ages 65 and over, $19 for juniors ages 12-15, and $12 for children ages 5-11.
|Operated by||Howe Caverns|
|Address||255 Discovery Drive, Howes Cave, NY 12092|
|Types of deals||Package deals, AAA deals|
Howe Caverns Half-Off Coupon
Howe Caverns Coupons and Free Offers
- Children under the age of five are admitted free.
- AAA members can save 10% off the adult admission price when they present a valid AAA membership card.
- Howe Caverns offers a season pass that includes unlimited admission to the attraction for the duration of the operating season..
Howe Caverns Discounts and Deals
- Groups of 15 or more people can save on the overall cost of admission. Reservations for groups can be made Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (EST) by calling 518-296-8900.
- School groups who book tours of Howe Caverns qualify for a special discounted admission rate. Students pay just $7.56 per person for admission and adults who accompany the group pay just $10.80 per person. Howe Caverns also offers free admission to one chaperone for every 15 students. The school group tour rates are only valid from Labor Day through June 30 of each year.
- Visitors can check out the "Packages" section on the official Howe Caverns website, and find out about numerous Howe Caverns hotel package deals. Some of the deals include the following:
- Tour & Stay Package - this includes two adult tickets to the Traditional Tour, along with a night's stay at the Howe Caverns motel, as well as a half-pound of homemade fudge.
- Sweetheart Package - this deals includes two tickets for the Lantern Tour, one night's stay at the Howe Caverns Motel, champagne for two people, flowers, and chocolate treats.
- Lantern Tour Package - this package includes two Lantern Tour tickets, and one overnight stay for two at the Howe Caverns Motel.
Visiting Howe Caverns
About Howe Caverns
Howe Caverns was opened by Lester Howe in 1843, and was the third cave attraction to open commercially in the United States. The caverns take visitors 156 feet below the surface of the Earth, where the air remains at a constant temperature of 52 degrees Fahrenheit, with 70 percent to 75 percent humidity. Above ground, visitors can enjoy the seasonal zip lines ($15) and ropes course ($10) at Howe High Adventure, open varied hours in warm weather. Zip line and ropes course combination tickets are $23. Taxes are not included in the quoted prices.
Also See: Niagara Falls Deals, New York City Deals, Statue of Liberty Deals, Empire State Building Deals, Bronx Zoo Deals, Albany Institute of History and Art Deals, Niagara Cave Deals, DeSoto Caverns Deals, Niagara Falls Cave of the Winds Deals, Albany Deals