From Best Travel Coupon Guide
Vacationers can save on their next accommodations by using valid hotel deals to make their reservations. Discounts are available for stays at value hotels, family-friendly properties, and luxurious resorts. There are many ways for guests to find hotel offers on the Internet, including travel websites, official hotel websites, and the websites of select amusement parks. Other hotel discounts are offered to seniors, members of AAA, and members of AARP.
Flickr: UggBoy Ugg Girl
|Operated by||Hotel brands such as Sheraton, Hilton, Hyatt, and Marriott|
|Address||Cities across the United States; International destinations|
|Phone number||Sheraton: 1-800-325-3535, Hilton: 1-800-774-1500, Hyatt: 1-888-591-1234, Marriott: 1-888-236-2427|
|Types of deals||Discounted room rates, vacation packages|
|Typical savings||20 percent|
Hotel Coupons and Free Offers
Many hotel brands offer free benefits along with room reservations for guests. These may include free parking, free meals, or free transportation to local attractions. For example, at participating Ritz Carlton hotels, guests can book the “Treat You” package and receive club level overnight accommodations, free valet parking or airport transfer, and one free night’s stay. Visitors also receive the assistance of a personal concierge during their stay.
Hotel Discounts and Deals
- Established hotel brands frequently offer vacation package deals to guests. Some of the current package deals include the following:
- Guests who book their reservations at Hampton Inn at least 14 days in advance can save up to 15 percent on their stay.
- Holiday Inn extends a special discounted rate to all guests who are age 62 and older.
- American Express members can save five percent on stays at Marriott hotels when they book a room with their American Express OPEN credit card.
- DoubleTree Hotels offer a 15 percent discount to all government employees and U.S. military members who show a valid form of identification.
- Members of AAA Auto Club regularly qualify for discounts on room reservations with valid membership cards. Guests may have to show their cards at check-in. Hotels that accommodate AAA discounts include Best Western, Hyatt, Hilton, and Sheraton.
- AARP members also receive special discounted room rates at select hotels with a valid ID card. Participating hotels include Days Inn, Travelodge, Best Western, Comfort Inn, La Quinta Inn, and Westin.
Hotels are facilities that provide overnight lodging for paying guests. Accommodations and amenities vary widely, depending on the type of hotel or resort and the level of room. Standard guestrooms may include double beds, queen beds, or one king bed. Club-level rooms or suites, however, may have a king bed with a separate living room, sofa, or sofa sleeper. Some extended stay and two-bedroom hotel rooms feature kitchenettes or full kitchens. Guests may also be able to use additional amenities at the hotel property, including onsite dining, spa treatments, or discounted amusement park tickets.
Also See: AAA Discounts and Deals, AARP Discounts and Deals, Philadelphia Hotel Deals, Hampton Inn Promo Code, Best Western Hotel Deals, Sheraton Hotel Deals, Walt Disney World Resort Deals, Hilton Hotel Deals, Marriott Hotel Deals, Disneyland Hotel Deals, Holiday Inn Deals