From Best Travel Coupon Guide
Situated in Orlando, the Holy Land Experience is a bit different than the other amusement parks in the city. The religious-themed park helps bring the ancient Biblical cities and stories to life through reproductions and dramatic reenactments. There are Holy Land Experience deals that can lower the price of admission and purchases of products or refreshments within the park. Discounts include special prices for groups, school field trips, and children.
Flickr: Deapea Jay
|Operated by||Trinity Broadcasting Network|
|Address||4655 Vineland Road, Orlando, FL 32811|
|Types of deals||Group discounts, dollars off, yearly passes|
|Typical savings||$15 to $30 off admission|
Holy Land Experience Coupons and Free Offers
- Every October, the Holy Land Experience theme park offers a free admission day. The day varies each year. In 2012, the Holy Land Experience free admission day was held on October 10.
- Children under three receive free admission to the park and can also receive a free annual membership.
- Holy Land Experience offers free parking to guests.
Holy Land Experience Discounts and Deals
- Guests aged six and older receive a 50% discount on regular admission on their birthday with presentation of drivers license, birth certificate, or passport.
- Discounted rates are available for groups of at least 10 members. Leaders and a bus driver can get in for free if the visit is confirmed at least four weeks before attendance. All group deals must be purchased in advance by calling 321-206-6011. A bag lunch can be added for $10 per person.
- Groups of 10 or more qualify for special discounted rates at The Holy Land Experience during the summer. Coordinators must 800-447-7235 option 4 to book this rate.
- School field trip groups are eligible for reduced admission rates at the park. Adult and student group members save $15 off the regular price, while young children save $3. For every 10 students in the group, one chaperone receives free admission.
The Holy Land Experience Religious Theme Park in Orlando, FL
About the Holy Land Experience
The Holy Land Experience offers an interactive experience to help visitors experience the biblical world of Israel during the first century. The park offers a replica of the Dead Sea Qumran caves, a Judean village, Calvary's garden tomb, and a model of Jerusalem. Originally created by Marvin Rosenthal, the park is currently owned and operated by the Trinity Broadcasting Network. The attraction also features food items from biblical times, shopping from the first century and a book shop.