From Best Travel Coupon Guide
High Museum of Art discounts and deals help guests see the High's art exhibits for less. General entry to the High Museum of Art in Atlanta, Georgia is $18 for adults and $11 for youth ages six to 17. The museum is open Tuesday through Sunday and presents several special events and exhibits each month.
|Operated by||The High Museum of Art Atlanta|
|Address||1280 Peachtree Street N.E. , Atlanta, GA 30309|
|Types of deals||Discounted admission, discounted annual memberships|
|Typical savings||25 to 50 percent|
High Museum of Art Coupons and Free Offers
- Those who live in Fulton County can receive free entry to the High Museum on the first Saturday of each month as part of the “Fulton Free Saturday” program. Guests must show proof of residency. This offer is only open to the first 600 people.
- Those who serve in the armed forces can go to the High for free at any time. Service men and women must show their ID to qualify for this promotion.
- Bank of America account holders can also see the High for free through the bank’s “Museums on Us” program. Bank customers receive complimentary entry on the first Saturday and Sunday of each month if they bring a Bank of America credit or debit card.
High Museum of Art Discounts and Deals
- Combo passes are available for discounted entry to the High Museum as well as the nearby aquarium. These are available at the box offices of both venues, as well as through the aquarium's call center at 404-581-4000. Patrons have a full seven days to use these passes.
- PBA Advantage cardholders save $3 on admittance to the museum.
- Patrons with ARTSCards get $2 off of entry.
- The High museum sometimes runs deals through commercial coupon outlets. Previous deals have included a Groupon for 50% off an annual membership to the High, and a Facebook deal good for $5 off one-day entry or $10 off annual membership 
- The High Museum participates in the Atlanta CityPass program. Museum-goers who purchase a CityPass can get into five area attractions, including the High, for half price. Other Atlanta attractions included in the CityPass program are Zoo Atlanta, the World of Coca-Cola and the Fernbank Museum of Natural History.
- During the school year, the museum holds special "Homeschool Days" for homeschooling groups and families. At these events, students learn about specific artists and their works. Homeschool days are held on the last Friday of each month from September through April. Adults save $3 off regular admission during these events and students save $5. These guests also qualify for a 20 percent discount at the gift shop and a $10 discount off annual family membership.
Where to Find Museum Coupons
About the High Museum of Art
The High Museum of Art displays traveling and permanent exhibits that highlight American art, African art, modern art, and historical photography. Youngsters can create masterpieces at the museum’s weekly Toddler Thursday program and entire families can make art at Second Sunday Family Fun Days held each month.