From Best Travel Coupon Guide
The tourist town of Helen, Georgia is styled as a Bavarian Alpine village. All of the city’s hotels, restaurants, and shops are designed to resemble mountain inns and stores in the Swiss Alps. Each year, many tourists flock to Helen to experience the town’s annual Oktoberfest celebration. Visitors who plan to travel to the area for this festival can save money on their trip by using Helen Georgia deals to find discounts for their stay.
|Airport||Habersham County Airport (AJR)|
|Alternate airport||Athens-Ben Epps Airport (AHN) (68 miles), Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) (97 miles)|
|Parking rates||$5 a day|
|Visitor center address||726 Bruckenstrasse, Helen, Georgia 30545|
|Visitor center phone||(706)878-2181|
Helen Georgia Coupons and Free Offers
Discount websites such as Helen Deals offer coupons that visitors can use at merchants in the area. Sample coupons include:
- $20 off the price of a scenic helicopter tour
- 10 percent off breakfast at Unicoi Lodge Restaurant
- $2 off the price of a carriage ride at Alpine Carriage Company
- $2 off a round of miniature golf at Pirate’s Cove Adventure Golf
- 20 percent off admission to the model train exhibit at Charlemagne’s Kingdom
- 10 percent off a meal at La Cabana Mexican restaurant
- 10 percent off the price of sandwiches or entrees at Old Heidelberg restaurant
Helen Georgia Discounts and Deals
- The Hampton Inn hotel in Helen is offering a limited-time special that gives guests 15 percent off their stay. Visitors must book their stay through Orbitz to receive this offer.
- The Hofbrau Riverfront Hotel gives a 10 percent discount to AAA members, AARP members, United States military service members, firefighters, and police officers. This hotel also grants special promotions to visiting groups. For every 9 rooms booked, groups receive one room for free. Groups of 35 or more get a 10 percent discount on the price of a bus tour and driver.
A Recent Trip to Helen, Georgia
About Helen Georgia
Some of the attractions in Helen include Unicoi State Park, Raven Cliffs hiking trails, Alpine Mini Golf, and Charlemagne’s Kingdom, a detailed model railroad depiction of Germany. Anna Ruby Falls, a natural waterfall with hiking trails, is located near the city and open for tours regularly.