From Best Travel Coupon Guide
Granite Peak at Rib Mountain State Park is a snowboarding and ski area located in Wausau, Wisconsin. Granite Peak ski discounts and deals are generally offered through package deals, season passes, and seasonally-offered discounts. Packages help save families upwards of $100 on hotel stays, lift tickets, and equipment rentals. A free night's stay at nearby hotels are sometimes available with certain purchases. In addition, the park offers daily deals that change each day.
Granite Peak tops rankings for snowboarding by Transworld Snowboarding Magazine, but is also known for skiing and other winter sports. Numerous restaurant, bar, and shopping options are also available at Base Village and Ski Town.
|Operated by||Rib Mountain State Park|
|Address||3605 North Mountain Road, Wausau, WI 54401|
|Types of deals||Packages, group discounts, lodging offers|
|Typical savings||Varies by deal|
Granite Peak Coupons and Free Offers
- Guests who stay and ski on Friday and Saturday are eligible for a free night at one of 18 lodges, and a lift ticket for Sunday. The offer is also extended to midweek stays, although the adult/child combo is not offered midweek.
- The park also offers several daily specials that include 2-for-1 or 3-for-2 deals. For example, Tuesdays and Thursdays are 2-for-1 ticket days for seniors 65 and over. In addition, adults are able to purchase two tickets and get the third one free. On Tuesday evenings from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m., 2-for-1 lift tickets are available for adults.
Granite Peak Discounts and Deals
- On Wednesdays at Granite Peak all lift tickets are $15 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- On Saturday evenings from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. all lift tickets are $17.
- On Mondays, all visitors receive $15 off lift tickets from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- The Granite Peak season pass is available for one up front cost, and includes free lift tickets all season.
- Groups of at least 20 individuals are eligible to receive discounted tickets. In addition, one free ticket is offered for every 20 paid tickets. Reservations must be arranged at least 72 hours in advance by calling 715-845-2846.
- Visitors can save $100 or more by combining lift tickets, rentals, lessons, and lodging into a package deal.
- Guests are able to enjoy skiing at almost 50 percent off the regular rate by skiing late in the season (after March 12).
- Two-day passes are available for less than the cost of two single tickets.
- The park offers Family Festival Weekends about three times every season. These weekends provide significant reductions in price for a family visit, offering free horse-drawn wagon rides, free ski or board rentals and free Saturday night skiing.
Scott Moline Granite Peak 2010
About Granite Peak
Granite Peak features snowboarding facilities that include the "Tyro Progression Park" and the "Snow Time Park." The area also offers activities for snowboarders of all skill levels. In total, it operates more than 35 jibs and 15 jumps. Four seasoned shredders ride the hills every day during the season to make sure landings are smooth. The park uses a combination of natural snowfall and a powerful snowmaking system to keep the park in perfect condition. The park also uses 8 Snowcat groomers, snowguns, and other technology to buff and groom the terrain.
Also See: Indianhead Ski Resort Deals, Giants Ridge Ski Deals, Buena Vista Ski Area Deals, Gunflint Trail Ski Deals, Spirit Mountain Ski Deals, Telemark Resort Ski Deals, Ski Gull Ski Deals, Andes Tower Hills Ski Deals, Powder Ridge Ski Deals, Wild Mountain Ski Deals, Trollhaugen Ski Deals, Rib Mountain Ski Deals, Hyland Ski and Snowboard Deals