From Best Travel Coupon Guide
The Gateway Arch is a St. Louis attraction located in the Core of Discovery, which also includes the Old Courthouse, Gateway Arch Riverboats, Eads Bridge, and Citygarden. Although it is free to enter the Gateway Arch, attractions inside the arch such as the elevator ride that goes up the monument, dubbed Journey to the Top, and the movies at the arch, cost money to attend. Gateway Arch discounts and deals can help visitors save on their entire Gateway Arch experience. Offers include package hotel deals, coupons by text, printable coupons, and more.
|Operated by||National Park Service|
|Address||11 North 4th Street, St. Louis, MO 63102|
|Types of deals||Group discounts, printable coupons (by survey), coupons by text|
Gateway Arch Coupons and Free Offers
- Children under the age of three are admitted to the "Journey to the Top" for free.
- Visitors who have National Park Passes are admitted to the "Journey to the Top" for just $7 (a $3 savings). National Park Pass holders also pay just $4 (a $3 savings) for film viewings at the arch.
- Guests can register with the Gateway Arch to get a coupon good for a free, hour-long cruise on board a Historic Gateway Arch Riverboat with one cruise purchase. Upon registration, guests will also receive Gateway Arch updates, which may include future discounts. The signup form requires basic information like name, address, e-mail, phone and birthday, as well as interest in tourist activities at or near the Gateway Arch. The sign up form can be found at mail.ezemailmarketing.net/phase2/survey1/survey.htm?cid=kdwilt
Gateway Arch Discounts and Deals
- Visitors can save money by booking an Explorer Package. This deal saves visitors $3 on a combination ticket for Journey to the Top and one movie. Movie options include Monument to the Dream, about the construction of the Gateway Arch; and Lewis and Clark: Great Journey West, narrated by actor Jeff Bridges.
- Visitors can save by texting "ARCH" to 313131. They will then receive discounts and updates.
- There are several hotel packages combining stays at Drury Hotels with Gateway Arch activities. These include packages with rooms, food and drinks, postcards and $20 worth of credit to Gateway Arch activities including Journey to the Top and Gateway Arch movies. Some of the participating hotels include the Drury Plaza Hotel at the Arch, Drury Inn & Suites near Forest Park, Pear Tree Inn Airport, Drury Inn Festus, Drury Inn & Suites Creve Coeur and the Drury Inn Union Station.
Gateway Arch - Elevator
About Gateway Arch
The Gateway Arch is the tallest monument in the U.S., towering 630 feet. The arch was designed by Eero Saarinen, and construction was finished in October 1965. The cost to build the arch was $13 million. The attraction is open year-round, with summer hours from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. (May 28-September 5), and winter hours from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. (September 6-May 25).