From Best Travel Coupon Guide
Fernbank Museum of Natural History deals make the museum a more affordable outing for guests. Special offers, promotions, and discounts for the Fernbank include savings for annual members, as well as senior citizens and young children.
The Fernbank Museum of Natural History in Atlanta, Georgia offers educational exhibits about the natural world, including animal features and cultural displays. The fee for general admission tickets to the Fernbank Museum ranges from over $15 for kids to more than $17 for those over 12 years.
|Operated by||The Fernbank Museum of Natural History|
|Address||767 Clifton Road N.E., Atlanta, GA 30307|
|Types of deals||Discounted admission|
|Typical savings||Dollars off, 50 percent discount on admission|
Fernbank Museum of Natural History Coupons and Free Offers
- Parking at the Fernbank Museum of Natural History is free for all patrons.
- The museum is a member of the ASTC Passport Program, which includes 300 other science centers in the U.S. Annual members of other attractions such as the Happy Hollow Park and Zoo, the Coca-Cola Space Science Center, the Miami Science Museum, and the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago receive complimentary admission to the Fernbank Museum of Natural History. Guests must show their annual member card from their participating institutions in order to receive free admission.
Fernbank Museum of Natural History Discounts and Deals
- The Fernbank Museum participates in the Atlanta CityPass program. Tourists of the city can see up to five area attractions at a 50 percent discount. Eligible attractions include the Fernbank, the Georgia Aquarium, the High Museum of Art, the World of Coca-Cola and Zoo Atlanta.
- The Fernbank Value Pass offers access to the museum and an IMAX movie for $23, a savings of up to $7.50. An additional movie can be added to the pass for a total of $30, a savings of up to $13.50.
- IMAX double features cost $21, a savings of up to $5.
- Members of the military receive up to $4 off the purchase of a Value Pass ticket to the museum. A Value Pass includes both general admission and a showing of an IMAX film. These discounts are available to both military employees and their dependents. 
- AAA members qualify for a $4 discount on Value Pass tickets at the Fernbank. 
- Fernbank Museum has special offers for workers at Boston Consulting Group, Global Payments, Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley. Those employed by these companies can show up with their I.D. badges to get $3 off of museum entry, $2 off of IMAX movies, and $4 off of Value Passes.
- Senior citizens aged 62 and older receive a $1 off general admission, IMAX tickets, and Value Pass tickets every Tuesday. 
- The museum also extends temporary promotional discounts through various daily deal companies. Previous discounts have included 50 percent off the price of admission and IMAX tickets and $2 off Value Pass tickets.
- Zoo Nights and Dino Days is a special package deal that offers guests the chance to spend the night at the Atlanta zoo and a day at the Fernbank Museum for $70.
- Educational rates are offered for homeschooling students, public schools and private school students. Reservations must be made at least two days in advance and home-schooled students must have a state letter of intent to receive the discount.
- Individuals who purchase an annual membership to the Fernbank Museum of Natural History receive free admission to the museum for 365 days. Members also receive free admission to almost 300 reciprocal museums in the United States, including planetarium shows at the nearby Fernbank Science Center. They also get discounted IMAX tickets, a discount to the museum store and cafe, and discounts for special events and summer camps.
About the Fernbank Museum of Natural History
At the Fernbank Museum of Natural History, guests can see themed exhibits that feature the geologic history of Georgia, world cultures, and relics of undersea life. The museum’s Great Hall is home to replicas of the Argentinosaurus and the Giganotosaurus, two of the largest fossils ever discovered on earth. In 2011, the museum unveiled NatureQuest, a three-level interactive children’s exhibit that features ecological environments and discoveries for kids to explore.
Also See: Atlanta Deals, Zoo Atlanta Deals, World of Coca-Cola Deals, Georgia Aquarium Deals, High Museum of Art Deals, Children's Museum of Atlanta Deals, Atlanta Botanical Garden Deals, Interactive Neighborhood for Kids Deals