From Best Travel Coupon Guide
EdVenture Children’s Museum is located in Columbia, South Carolina. Designed for children ages 12 and younger, the museum offers hands-on exhibits for kids that reinforce science and nature concepts. The museum is open Monday through Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Sunday from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. General admission is $9.50 for adults and children ages one and up. EdVenture discounts and deals can help guests cut down on the overall cost of admission, and are available in the form of memberships and group deals.
|Address||211 Gervais Street, Columbia, South Carolina 29201|
|Types of deals||Discounted and free admission|
|Typical savings||10% to 100%|
EdVenture Coupons and Free Offers
- Bank of America cardholders receive free admission to EdVenture during the first weekend of each month. Visitors must bring their valid Bank of America credit or debit card to qualify for this promotion. Free admission is granted for the cardholder only. This is part of the company's Museums on Us program.
- Children under one year of age are admitted free to EdVenture.
- Annual members of EdVenture receive free admission to the children’s museum for 365 days. Members also qualify for free parking and free admission to the nature exhibit “Blooming Butterflies.” Annual memberships begin at $80.
EdVenture Discounts and Deals
- The first Tuesday evening of each month is “Family Night” at EdVenture. Guests who come for this special event pay just $1 for admission. “Family Night” lasts from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Senior citizens receive a $1 discount on general admission to EdVenture each day. Visitors must be 62 or older to qualify for the senior discount.
- Military members also qualify for a $1 discount on EdVenture admission. Guests must show proof of a valid military ID to get this deal.
- Groups of at least 15 who reserve a tour of EdVenture qualify for a $2 discount on admission.
- EdVenture annual members receive a discount of up to $50 off the price of museum summer camps. Camps are organized by age and may be cancelled if a minimum number of spots are not filled.
- EdVenture offers both a Twitter feed and a Facebook page, allowing visitors to follow or "Like" the museum, and in turn learn about the latest promotional offers and discounts.
EdVenture Children’s Museum Commercial
Also See: Columbia Deals, Children's Museum of Atlanta Deals, Creative Discovery Museum Deals, Carowinds Deals, Columbia Museum of Art Deals, Myrtle Beach Deals, Charleston Deals, Entertainment Coupon Book Deals