From Best Travel Coupon Guide
Creative Discovery Museum deals are available for visitors who want to save on the regular admission price of $11.95 per person. Designed for school-aged children, the Creative Discovery Museum is an interactive children's museum in Chattanooga, Tennessee. The Creative Discovery Museum is open seven days a week during spring and summer. During fall and winter, the museum is closed on Wednesdays.
|Operated by||Creative Discovery Museum|
|Address||321 Chestnut Street, Chattanooga, Tennessee 37402|
|Types of deals||Discounted admission, combination tickets|
|Typical savings||10 to 30 percent|
Creative Discovery Museum Coupon
Creative Discovery Museum Coupons and Free Offers
- Children younger than age 2 qualify for free admission at the Creative Discovery Museum when they are accompanied by a paying adult.
- The Chattanooga visitors' bureau offers a printable coupon for $1 off general admission to the Creative Discovery Museum. Coupons are available on the bureau website and may be subject to some limitations.
Creative Discovery Museum Discounts and Deals
- Annual museum members receive free admission to the Creative Discovery Museum for a full year. The free admission applies to adults and up to four of their children. Family memberships begin at $85.
- Members of the Armed Forces and law enforcement receive a $3 discount on general admission to the museum everyday. To receive the discount, guests must show their military ID cards.
- Visitors of the Tennessee Aquarium can receive a $2 discount on admission to the Creative Discovery Museum if they bring their aquarium ticket stub to the museum. The Creative Discovery Museum is located directly across the street from the Tennessee Aquarium.
- Annual members of the museum receive several discounts on events and programs during the year. Guests who accompany members to the museum get $2 off general admission. Members also receive $25 to $50 off the price of birthday parties at the museum and $15 to $25 off the price of summer camps.
- School field trip groups qualify for special pricing at the Creative Discovery Museum. Students receive entry for just $5 per person and one adult chaperone is admitted free for every five paying students.
About the Creative Discovery Museum
At the Creative Discovery Museum, children aged ten and younger can explore several permanent exhibits including "Riverplay", an interactive station about the workings of the Tennessee River, and "Excavation Station", a hands-on lesson in archaeology. The museum also displays temporary themed exhibits throughout the year. During the first part of 2013, the museum featured a traveling exhibit from the Minnesota Children's Museum called Dinosaurs: Land of Fire and Ice. The Creative Discovery Museum is also home to a science theater that features hands-on experiences for school groups and large audiences.
Also See: Chattanooga Choo-Choo Hotel Deals, Tennessee Aquarium Deals, Children's Museum of Atlanta Deals, Interactive Neighborhood for Kids Deals, Charlotte Nature Museum Deals, EdVenture Deals, Nashville Deals