From Best Travel Coupon Guide
The Children's Museum of Denver is a kid's museum situated in Denver, Colorado that provides families with educational programs, special events, and interactive exhibits that are designed to be fun and inspire learning. The museum features a variety of exhibits, classes, and programs, and can play host to birthday parties and other facility rentals.
Admission prices are $8 for guests ages 2-59, and $6 for children that are one year and seniors 60 or older. Visitors can cut down on these costs by taking advantage of Children's Museum of Denver discounts and deals. Printable coupons are available through select Colorado-based city and tourist websites, or through the Denver Entertainment Coupon Book. Visitors can also save by purchasing an annual membership, or visiting on the first Tuesday of each month, when admission is free.
|Operated by||Children's Museum of Denver|
|Address||2121 Children's Museum Drive, Denver, CO 80211|
|Types of deals||Printable coupons, coupon books, memberships|
|Typical savings||BOGO, free admission|
Children's Museum of Denver Coupons and Free Offers
- The first Tuesday of each month is part of Target Tuesday Nights, a program that allows families to enjoy the museum for free from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. The full calendar of dates for upcoming Target Tuesday Nights is viewable on the official Children's Museum website.
- Printable coupons are available through websites like ColoradoKids.com. Offers are good for free admission on Wednesday nights when a second admission of equal or greater value is purchased.
- Visitors can purchase a Denver Entertainment Coupon Book to get access to a coupon good for one free admission when a ticket of equal or greater value is purchased.
- Guests under the age of one are admitted free.
Children's Museum of Denver Discounts and Deals
- Guests can purchase an annual membership to the museum and get in for an entire year for one initial fee. Additional benefits include a 10% discount at the museum cafe and gift shop, a 10% savings on birthday packages, two free guest passes per membership, and more. Members can attend the Noon Year’s Eve, Trick or Treat Street and other yearly happenings for free, as well as go to Members-Only Mornings.
- Visitors can sign up to receive free e-mails from the museum, which may include special discount information throughout the year.
- The Children's Museum of Denver offers special discounts for members of AAA, as well as for military personel. Other unadvertised discounts may also be available. For complete information on these types of deals, guests may call 303-433-7444.
About Children's Museum of Denver
The Children's Museum of Denver operates on the mission to "create a community where children ages newborn through 8, and their grownups, can learn through play." The museum, which first opened to the public inside a converted school bus in 1973, welcomes over 293,000 visitors annually. Grownups are not permitted to visit the museum unless accompanied by a child (or children), and kids are not allowed entry without an adult.