From Best Travel Coupon Guide
The Chesapeake Children’s Museum is located in Annapolis, Maryland. This facility was founded in 1994, moving to its present location in the year 2002. The museum is open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. six days a week and is reserved for group tours on Wednesdays. Chesapeake Children’s Museum deals include admission benefits for guests who purchase an annual membership and free admission for infants. The museum even extends free admission to the general public during selected promotional events.
Wikimedia Commons: Steven Depolo
|Operated by||The Chesapeake Children’s Museum|
|Address||25 Silopanna Road, Annapolis, MD 21403|
|Types of deals||Free admission, annual member discounts|
|Typical savings||$6 off selected classes; 100 percent off admission with special donations|
Chesapeake Children’s Museum Coupons and Free Offers
- Occasionally, the Chesapeake Children’s Museum offers free admission specials during the month. For example, during December 2012, the museum extended free admission to all guests who donated a winter coat for victims of Hurricane Sandy.
- Infants under the age of one year get free admission to the Chesapeake Children’s Museum.
- The Chesapeake Children’s Museum features several free workshops and classes each month. Visitors who purchase a regular admission ticket receive entrance to selected classes such as “Fun to Be Fit”, “Art and Story Time”, and “Creek Critters”.
Chesapeake Children’s Museum Discounts and Deals
- Visitors who purchase a yearly membership to the museum qualify to visit the facility as many times as they like in a year. Membership prices begin at $50. During the summer, guests may purchase a seasonal membership for just $25. The seasonal membership is only valid from June 1 through Labor Day.
- Reciprocal members of the Chesapeake Children’s Museum receive discounted or free admission to more than 100 other children’s museums in the U.S. Some of these partner museums include the Boston Children’s Museum, the Please Touch Museum, and the St. Louis Magic House.
- Workshops that require a fee may offer discounts for parents who purchase several classes. For example, the “Baby Sign Language” class costs $6 per session, but parents who purchase the entire six-week course pay just $30 – a savings of $6 off the per-class rate.
About the Chesapeake Children’s Museum
At the Chesapeake Children’s Museum, children and adults may explore exhibits such as “Bay Window”, “Body Works”, “Express Yourself”, and “Everything Under the Sun”. The museum also features outdoor areas such as “Garden Spaces” and the “Underground Railroad Trail”. Along with its classes and workshops for toddlers, families, and school-aged children, the Chesapeake Children’s Museum also hosts events for Girl Scouts and Cub Scouts.