From Best Travel Coupon Guide
Oregon, which has been nicknamed "The Beaver State", is bordered by the states of Washington, Idaho, Nevada, and California. A variety of Oregon deals and discounts are available to travelers and residents, including dollars off package deals for hotels and state attractions. Discounts are also offered on local dining, shopping, and activities throughout the state of Oregon.
Oregon became the 33rd U.S. state when it was admitted to the Union on February 14, 1859. As of the 2012 census, Oregon was home to 3,831,074 people. The state features the Western Meadowlark as its state bird, the Douglas Fir as its state tree, and "Oregon, My Oregon" as its state song.
|Major attractions||Oregon Coast Aquarium, Crater Lake National Park, Oregon Shakespeare Festival, Oregon Zoo|
|Official tourism office||TravelOregon.com, 800-547-7842|
- Travel Oregon, the official website of the state tourism office, offers a section on its official website called "Travel Deals". Offers include package deals for hotels and area wineries, shopping centers, and golf courses. Discounts are also offered for dunebuggy and ATV rentals.
- Skiing discounts for Oregon resorts such as Mt. Hood, Mt. Bachelor, and Timberline Lodge are available through the website Onthesnow.com, and include discount lift tickets to purchase during the ski season.
Oregon Hotel Deals
- The official website of Oregon.com offers a section devoted to "Specials and Deals" for Oklahoma area lodging. This includes savings and package deals for the Hotel Elliott in Astoria, the Sunriver Resort in Sunriver, The Resort at the Mountain in Welches, the Jupiter Hotel in Portland, and the Red Lion Hotel in Portland.
- HotelCoupons.com offers discount walk in and online rates for Oregon cities such as Astoria, Eugene, Portland, Salem, Coos Bay, and Seaside. Some of the hotels featured on the site include the Best Western Holiday Motel in Coos Bay and the Rivershore Motel Astoria.
- The official websites of select Oregon area resorts often publish special offers and package deals for potential guests. For example, the Sunriver Resort offers a "Special Offers" section devoted to deals on golf and visits to the resort's spa. The Seventh Mountain Resort in Bend, Oregon, also features a section on "Specials and Packages" for potential resort guests, with dollars off saving on lodging and attractions. The resort also offers "fifth night free" deals.
Oregon City Deals
- Travel Portland offers an entire section on "Hotels and Deals", featuring numerous hotel packages for lodging across the city.
- The Portland Attractions Pass, available for purchase through Travel Portland, offers four pass options, each saving visitors over 25 percent on admission to Portland area venues. The Big Pass costs $53.55 and saves visitors $21.95, the Washington Park Pass costs $31.50, saving visitors $12.50. The Downtown Pass costs $22.05, saving guests $9.45. The Garden Pass costs $17.85 and saves visitors $8.15.
- The Portland Entertainment Coupon Book is available to purchase from the coupon book's official website. Offers available inside the book include savings at Arctic Circle, Black Sheep Bakery and Cafe - Bike Thru, The Blue Pig Cafe, Claremont Golf Club, Piece of Cake, Pizza Hut, and Tranquility Ponds.
- The official website of Eugene, Cascades, and Oregon Coast offers a "Deals" section devoted to spring, summer, lodging, outdoor adventure, dining, and arts and culture deals. The website also offers a Facebook page devoted to deals for fans, including packages for golfing, helicopter tours, and guided tree climbing expeditions.
Where to Find Oregon Coast Aquarium Coupons