From Best Travel Coupon Guide
Nicknamed the "Sooner State," Oklahoma is bordered by the states of Texas, Arkansas, Missouri, Kansas, Colorado, and New Mexico. The state offers a variety of Oklahoma deals and discounts to travelers and local residents, including savings at restaurants, hotels, museums, festivals, and stores.
Oklahoma is the third-largest U.S. state in gas production, and is the only state with an oil well that has been drilled beneath its state capitol. Once named the Indiana Territory, Oklahoma became the 46th U.S. state when it joined the Union on November 16, 1907.
Flickr: Bird Brian
|State capital||Oklahoma City|
|Major attractions||Bricktown, Science Museum Oklahoma, Frontier City, OKC Zoo|
|Largest city||Oklahoma City|
|Official tourism office||TravelOK.com, 800-652-6552|
The official Oklahoma Travel and Tourism website offers a section on "Deals and Coupons". Offers include savings at numerous golf courses throughout the state, as well as Sun 'n Fun Water Park, Dave and Buster's, Frontier City, National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum, the Oklahoma City Museum of Art, the Science Museum Oklahoma, and The Spaghetti Warehouse.
Oklahoma Hotel Deals
The official websites of Oklahoma area hotels often publish special offers and package deals. This includes the Bricktown Hotel and Convention Center, located in Oklahoma City. The hotel features a "Special Offers" section featuring savings opportunities throughout the year. Additionally, hotel chains like Best Western highlight their 45 locations throughout the state on the official chain website. This includes all the package deals available for the various Oklahoma Best Western locations. For example, romance packages are available for the Best Western Plus Tulsa Inn and Suites and the Best Western Plus Saddleback Inn and Conference Center in Oklahoma City.
Oklahoma City Deals
- The website Half Off Deals offers an entire section for Oklahoma City, providing savings opportunities of 50 percent to 90 percent at city restaurants like the Tapwerks Ale House, A Family Affair, Taste of Egypt, and Lumpy's Sports Grill.
- The official website of the Oklahoma City Convention & Visitors Bureau features a section on "Specials and Offers", including a variety of package savings deals for area outlet malls and lodging, as well as deals for kids and couples.
- The Metro Family Magazine offers printable coupons on its official website for Oklahoma City Metro area attractions and services, including discounts for the Museum of Osteology and the Science Museum Oklahoma.
- The Tulsa Entertainment Coupon Book is available to purchase on the coupon book's official website, and offers a variety of discounts on area dining, shopping, and attractions. Some offers inside the book include savings at Agora Coffee House, Back Yard Burgers, BounceU, Eddie Bauer, Golf Galaxy, and Smallcakes.
- The official websites of area attractions, including the Philbrook Museum of Art, offer information on discounts and savings on their official websites. The Philbrook, for example, extends discounts to seniors and groups, as well as free admission for guests ages 17 and younger.
Where to Find Coupons and Discounts for the Oklahoma Aquarium