From Best Travel Coupon Guide
Named for Hampshire, England, the state of New Hampshire was one of the original 13 colonies, becoming the ninth state admitted to the Union on June 21, 1788. Discounts and deals for New Hampshire area attractions, restaurants, hotels, and businesses are available to help tourists and locals alike save dollars off and percentages off select items, services, and tickets.
Nicknamed "The Granite State," New Hampshire reported a population of 1,316,470 in 2010. New Hampshire, whose state motto is "Live Free or Die," is bordered by the states of Maine, Vermont, and Massachusetts.
|Major attractions||Conway Scenic Railroad, Anheuser-Busch Brewery, Christa McAuliffe Planetarium, Story Land|
|Official tourism office||VisitNH.gov, 603-271-2665|
New Hampshire Deals
- The New Hampshire Department of Resources and Economic Development has a section on its official website on "Money Saving Offers". This section explains ways to approach saving money in New Hampshire, including the state's tax-free shopping. The website also lists information on "Packages" for select activities and lodging by theme and state region.
- The NH Department of Fish and Game's official website offers discount information for hunting and fishing, including package deals with area hotels.
- The Fun Pass is a children's coupon book featuring discounts at a variety of New England area attractions, most of which are located in New Hampshire. The discounts typically include a free child admission with the purchase of an adult admission. The book is available for $30 from the official Breathe New Hampshire website and includes offers for Albacore Park, Canobie Lake Park, Charmingfare Farm, Conway Scenic Railroad, Loon Mountain, Hobo Railroad, and Liquid Planet Water Park. Guests must bring the entire coupon book to each attraction and tear out the appropriate coupon in front of the employee at the ticket booth. 
- The official website of SkiNH.com features information and access to discounted lift tickets, package lodging deals, and season pass offers for a variety of area resorts, including Cranmore, Loon Mountain, Gunstock, Pats Peak, and Ragged Mountain.
New Hampshire Hotel Deals
- Websites like HotelCoupons.com offer discount information on a variety of hotels for various cities throughout New Hampshire, including Manchester, Merrimack, Portsmouth, Salem, Bedford, and Dover. Offers include dollars off walk-in specials.
- The official websites of New Hampshire resorts like Steele Hill Resorts feature information on available package deals. This includes packages tailored towards families as well as romantic getaways. The resort offers deals in the summer for 4th of July, and during the winter for Valentine's Day and other holidays.
New Hampshire City Deals
- The Valpak coupon mailer for Manchester offers both mailer coupons and printable coupons from the official Valpak website. Offers are available for Manchester businesses, restaurants, services, and entertainment, including dollars off discounts for Alley Cat Pizzeria, Peking Garden, Edible Arrangements, Gold's Gym, and the Salon Bar and Grill.
- The official websites of Manchester area attractions, stores, and restaurants often publish coupons and discount offers on their sites. This includes the SEE Science Center, which participates in the Blue Star Museum program, offering all active duty military personnel and their families free admission from Memorial Day through Labor Day. 
- The official website of the Manchester Monarchs, the city's American Hockey League (AHL) team, features a section about ticket specials and packages.
- The Spectrum Monthly is a coupon magazine featuring offers from Nashua area businesses, including restaurants and services. The book is sent by direct mail or available at area businesses, and includes offers for Fall Safety store & more, The Skin and Body Spa, and discounts on food at Nashua Silver Knight's Baseball.
- The Nashua Valpak mailer also offers deals for Nashua businesses and services, including savings at McKenizie's Restaurant and Bar, Sal's Pizza, Molly Maid, and the Estabrook Grill.
A Visit to New Hampshire