From Best Travel Coupon Guide
Nicknamed "The Jayhawk State" and "The Sunflower State," Kansas is bordered by Oklahoma, Missouri, Nebraska, and Colorado. Visitors to the state, as well as local residents, have access to a variety of discounts, coupons, and deals on Kansas area attractions, restaurants, hotels, and businesses. These offers are posted through a variety of resources, including tourism and coupon websites online, as well as inside brochures, magazines, coupon books, and mailers.
The name Kansas is a Sioux word for "people of the south wind." Kansas was established as the 34th U.S. state on January 29, 1861. Kansas has a land area of 81,815 square miles, and in 2011 reported a population of 2,871,238 people. 
|Major attractions||Sedgwick County Zoo, Exploration Place, Cowtown, Museum of World Treasures, etc.|
|Official tourism office||TravelKS.com, 785-296-2009|
- The Valpak coupon mailer features numerous dollars off discounts, percentages off savings, and BOGO deals for a variety of Kansas cities and towns. Offers are available for cities like Wichita, Dodge City, Lawrence, Kansas City, and Topeka. For example, cities like Olathe offer deals for Mi Ranchito, Sun Tan City, Olympic Car Wash, and Camp Bow Wow.
- The official website of the Tourism Division of the Kansas Department of Wildlife, Parks, and Tourism offers a free e-newsletter, notifying subscribers of package vacation deals throughout the state, as well as special offers by e-mail.
Kansas Hotel Deals
- The official websites of select hotels throughout Kansas provide discount information to potential customers. For example, Schlitterbahn Vacation Village publishes information on the official website for group discounts and season pass offers.
- Kansas state hotels may also participate in social networking websites like Facebook, providing potential customers with access to money saving offers. For example, the Capitol Plaza Hotel in Topeka offers a $20 off discount on select dates to guests who "Like" their Facebook page. 
Kansas City Deals
- The Kansas City, Kansas, Convention and Visitors Bureau offers a "Coupons" section for dollars off savings, percentages off discounts, and BOGO deals for area attractions, lodging, and dining. Offers are available for places like the T-Rex Restaurant, Candlewood Suites, and the Wine Barn Winery and Vineyard.
- The official websites of Kansas City attractions, restaurants, and stores typically post information on coupons and savings opportunities. For example, the Great Wolf Lodge features an entire section on monthly deals and hotel savings.
- The Wichita Convention & Visitors Bureau offers a free e-newsletter for visitors to sign up for. Once visitors enroll, the bureau sends them information on discounts, coupons, and packages by e-mail for area events, attractions, festivals, and dining.
- LocalGreatCoupons.com offers a variety of savings opportunities for visitors, including printable coupons for restaurants like Little Busters Sports Bar and Grill and Mead's Corner and attractions like the Lake Afton Public Observatory.
- The official website of Visit Topeka, Inc. offers a listing of free activities throughout the ccity. This includes a free tour of the Capitol Dome, free admission to the Holley Museum of Military History and the Museum of the National Guard, and free First Friday Art Walk.
Great Wolf Lodge Coupons and Discounts