From Best Travel Coupon Guide
Delaware deals are available in the form of coupons, vacation packages, and free admission discounts for a variety of hotels and attractions throughout the state. Coupon books and mailers, tourist brochures, and online codes all help visitors and locals save money. Delaware became the first U.S. state when it was admitted to statehood on December 7, 1787.
|Major attractions||Delaware Art Museum, Amstel House, Brandywine Zoo, Delaware Agricultural Museum & Village|
|Official tourism office||visitdelaware.com; 866-284-7483|
Delaware Attraction Deals
- The Delaware Entertainment Coupon Book is available to purchase through the coupon book's official website, and includes savings at a variety of Delaware attractions. Coupons are available for Trimper's Rides in Ocean City, the Salisbury Zoo in Salisbury, White Water Mountain in Rehoboth Beach, Wheels of Yesterday in Ocean City, and the George Read II House in New Castle.
- Printable coupons for attractions on the Delaware Coast are offered on the Sunny Day Guide website. Discounts include savings at Dewey Beach Parasail, Pirate Adventures, Fire Mountain Golf, and Midway Speedway.
Delaware Hotel Deals
- The Doubletree Hotel in Wilmington offers discounts for AAA members and AARP members. It also features a "Special Offers" section providing information on package deals that include Brandywine Gardens.
- Occasionally, Delaware hotels like the Brick Hotel on The Circle, located in Georgetown, offer Groupons good for almost 50 percent off overnight accommodations.
- The Sea Colony Resort in Ocean City offers a fourth-night-free deal for potential guests.
Delaware City Deals
- Valpak coupon mailers for the Wilmington area feature BOGO, dollars off deals, and percentages off savings for attractions, restaurants, and businesses like The Rock and Roll Legends Show, Pleasant Hill Lanes, Angel's Restaurant, Planet Hoagie, and Massage Envy.
- The official website of the Greater Wilmington Convention and Visitors Bureau offers printable coupons for the Wilmington Blue Rocks Baseball, the Hagley Museum and Library, the Brio Tucson Grille, World Cafe Live at the Queen, and the Bowlerama Family Entertainment Bowling Center.
- The Delaware Art Museum extends discounts to guests, including free museum admission every Sunday. Military personnel and their families receive free admission from Memorial Day through Labor Day. An admission discount of $2 is available for seniors 60 and over, while students and children 7-18 receive a $6 discount. Children under seven are admitted free.
- The Biggs Museum of American Art extends free admission to visitors, though it welcomes donations. The John Dickinson Plantation also provides free admission for guests.
- The Dover Downs Hotel and Casino provides a "Promotions" section on its official website, posting information on monthly discounts and deals. These include freebies distributed to members of the Point Rewards Program, which is free to join and extends rewards for casino play.
Museum Coupons and Discounts
Pages in category "Delaware Deals"
This category contains only the following page.