From Best Travel Coupon Guide
Alaska deals and discounts provide visitors and locals with a variety of savings opportunities on statewide dining, attractions, shopping, museums, and overnight accommodations. Printable coupons are available online through tourist websites and coupon mailers. Coupons are also available inside Entertainment Coupon Books. Vacation packages for hotels and attractions, as well as discount tickets for museums, zoos, and aquariums are also available.
Nicknamed "The Last Frontier," Alaska's state motto is "North to the Future." The state is home to 20 of the United States' highest peaks, has over 6,600 miles of coastline, and features 70 volcanoes that are potentially active. Alaska became the 49th U.S. state in 1959, and has a population of over 700,000. 
Flickr: Kiskadee 3
|Major attractions||Fairbanks Ice Museum, Anchorage Museum, Bering Land Bridge National Preserve|
|Official tourism office||TravelAlaska.com|
Alaska Attraction Deals
- Mount Roberts Tramway in Juneau extends free admission to children under six, and a discounted admission of almost $15 for children 6-12. This attraction is also featured in the Alaska Toursaver Book, which extends two-for-one deals to a variety of state attractions, including the tram. Other BOGO deals are available for Alaska Canopy Adventures, Alaska Whale Watching, tickets for Glacier Gardens and the Alaska Raptor Center. Books cost $99.95.
- The Alaska State Museum in Juneau offers discounts on admission during the winter, saving visitors $4. The museum also features a $1 discount for seniors 65 and over.
Alaska Hotel Deals
Hotels throughout Alaska offer discounts and packages for guests.
- Westmark Hotels has "Packages and Specials" section on its official website. Here, deals are posted throughout the year for overnight accommodations at locations such as the Westmark Fairbanks Hotel and Conference Center, Westmark Baranof Juneau, and the Westmark Anchorage. Deals include double Alaska Airline Miles and continental breakfasts.
- The Historic Skagway Inn in Skagway, Alaska features coupon codes under its "Internet Specials" on the inn's official website. Offers include a sixth night free, package specials for hikers, and consecutive night discounts.
Alaska City Deals
- The Anchorage Museum provides several discounts for visitors, including $3 off admission for seniors, military personnel, and students. The museum also extends a group discount of $1 off per ticket for those visiting with 20 or more people. The museum also participates in the Bank of America Museums on Us program, which features free admission for Bank of America cardholders the first full weekend of each month. The Alaska Culture Pass costs $29.95, and provides passholders with admission to both the Anchorage Museum and the Alaska Native Heritage Center. This is a savings of 30 percent compared to purchasing the tickets individually.
- AnchorageNightOut.com features printable coupons for area dining, attractions, and businesses. Offers include dollars off and percentages off savings for businesses such as the Elim Cafe, Tri-Grill, Amore's Pizza, and Carl's Jewelry and Gifts.
- The Valpak coupon mailer provides an assortment of coupons for area restaurants, services, and attractions. Discount coupons are available for Beans Cafe, LA CABANA Mexican Restaurant, Coombs Orthodontics, Dairy Queen, Diamond Airport Parking, and Alaska Tire and Rim.
- The official website of the Fairbanks Convention and Visitors Bureau has a section on "Coupons and Promos," posting information on package deals and coupons. Savings are available for Gray Line of Alaska and the Fairbanks Princess Lodge.
- The Fairbanks Ice Museum extends a $1 admission discount to military personnel and seniors.
- Pioneer Park in Fairbanks is the state's only historical theme park. Admission is free, but select attractions charge a small fee. Most attractions feature a discount for children, and some extend dollars off for military personnel.
- The Fountainhead Antique Auto Museum offers Wedgewood Resort guests a discount of $4 on admission. In addition, children under three are admitted free.