From Best Travel Coupon Guide
Callaway Gardens is a botanical garden and butterfly park located in Western Georgia. The park showcases flowers of many varieties, nature trails, and seasonal celebrations such as the Fantasy in Lights. General admission to the gardens is $18 for adults, $15 for senior citizens, and $9 for children, but visitors can find Callaway Gardens deals that offer discounts on tickets, resort stays, and special events.
Flickr: Tony Crescibene
|Operated by||Callaway Gardens|
|Address||Intersection of Georgia Highway 18 and Georgia Highway 354, Pine Mountain, Georgia 31822|
|Types of deals||Admission discounts, annual pass discounts, resort package deals|
|Typical savings||25 to 50 percent|
Callaway Gardens Coupons and Free Offers
- Callaway Gardens offers free admission to events five times during each year. Free admission periods include the entire months of January and February, the Callaway Gardens Plant Fair and Sale, the Easter Sunday Sunrise Service, and the Founder's Day celebration on November 6.
- Children aged five and younger are admitted to the gardens for free with a paying adult. Members of the military receive free general admission to Callaway Gardens for themselves and up to six people in their vehicle.
Callaway Gardens Discounts and Deals
- Callaway Gardens gives a 15 percent discount on general admission to senior citizens everyday. The park also offers a two-day admission deal that allows visitors to enter the gardens for two consecutive days at a 20 percent discount. Armed Services members receive half-price discounts on special events at the park.
- Annual garden passholders receive free admission to the park for a calendar year. Annual passes cost $125 for families and $45 for individuals. Pass members receive discounts on educational workshops, bicycle rentals, and half-price admission to the Gardens' special events.
- Daily deal websites such as Groupon and Living Social also offer periodic promotions for use at Callaway Gardens. During the holiday season, some websites may offer discounts on admission to the park's annual Festival of Lights. One previous deal allowed visitors to receive a 52 percent discount on two tickets to the holiday event.
- Callaway Gardens features lodging and admission packages that include a hotel stay and entry to the gardens.
Flowers at Callaway Gardens
About Callaway Gardens
Callaway Gardens showcases botanical species in several park exhibits, including the Woodland Gardens and Trail, the Callaway Brothers Azalea Bowl, and Mr. Cason's Vegetable Garden. Tourists can also get a look at wildlife during the gardens' animal show "Birds of Prey" and the Cecil B. Day Butterfly Center.  Callaway Gardens is open 365 days a year, but some floral exhibits may not be in season during winter months.