From Best Travel Coupon Guide
Burlington, Vermont, is located in Chittenden County and is home to the University of Vermont. The city offers visitors and locals alike numerous ways to save money on area entertainment, lodging, dining, and shopping. This includes dollars off savings, BOGO (buy one, get one) deals, and percentages off discounts at restaurants, Lake Champlain Cruises, and other merchants. Burlington deals and discounts can help point visitors in the right direction as they look for the best ways to see the city on a budget.
|Airport||Burlington International Airport (BTV)|
|Alternate airport(s)||Albany International Airport (ALB)|
|Parking rates||Municipal garages offer free parking the first two hours, with a maximum day rate of $8; meters cost $1 per hour on average|
|Visitor center address||60 Main Street, Burlington VT 05401|
|Visitor center phone||877-686-5253|
Burlington Coupons and Free Offers
- Coupons for Burlington, Vermont can be found inside coupon mailers such as Valpak. Savings are available for local entertainment, dining, services, and shopping. 
- Students from area colleges, including the University of Vermont, can take advantage of printable coupons for a variety of restaurants, including Buffalo Wild Wings and Domino's Pizza, as well as salons, grocery stores, bookstores, retail stores, and other businesses.
- Museums in Burlington offer discounted and free admission for select visitors. Offers include:
- The Shelburne Museum grants half-price admission to all residents of Vermont who show a valid ID.
- The ECHO Lake Aquarium and Science Center offers discounted admission rates to senior citizens, college students, and Vermont residents.
- At the Fleming Museum at the University of Vermont, college students, faculty, and children aged six and younger receive free entry.
Burlington Discounts and Deals
- Hotels in Burlington offer ongoing discounts and vacation packages for tourists of the area. Some of the discounts include:
- The Sheraton Burlington Hotel - Offers up to a 25 percent discount on a three-night stay with the promotional code SETCCCR.
- The Hilton Burlington Hotel - Features a 20 percent discount on rooms that are booked well in advance.
- The Courtyard Burlington Hotel - Senior citizens aged 62 and older qualify for a 15 percent discount on room rates.
- AAA members qualify for special discounts on Burlington retailers and restaurants, including Denny's, McDonald's, and The Gap.
- Members of AARP are eligible for discounts at area businesses, including Dunkin Donuts and Regal Cinemas.
- Group deals may be available for area museums and attractions. Discounts are usually offered to groups of 15-20+ people. Some attractions may require groups to make their reservations up to two weeks in advance to qualify for a discounted rate.
Burlington, Vermont was first incorporated as a city in 1864. During the 2000 Census, the city's population was listed at over 38,000 people. Visitors to the city can tour a variety of attractions and sites, including Burlington Brew Tours, Queen City Ghostwalk, Church Street Marketplace, ECHO Lake Aquarium and Science Center, and the University of Vermont.