From Best Travel Coupon Guide
Boston was founded in 1630, making it one of the oldest cities in the United States. It is the capital and most populous city in the state of Massachusetts. The city was the site of some of the country's most formative historical events, such as the Boston Tea Party and the famous midnight ride of patriot Paul Revere.
Boston offers visitors a variety of historic sites to check out, some of which include Quincy Market, Boston Common, and Copley Square. Boston coupons and deals can help residents and vacationers save money on restaurants, activities, events, groceries, shopping, hotels, motels and more.
|Airport||Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)|
|Alternate airport(s)||Worcester Regional Airport (ORH), Manchester Airport (MHT), Providence Green Airport Airport (PVD)|
|Visitor center address||Two Copley Place, Suite 105, Boston, MA 02116-6501|
|Visitor center phone||888-SEE-BOSTON|
Boston Coupons and Free Offers
- Tourists can purchase a Boston City Pass and save 46% when visiting five Boston attractions. The child pass is for children ages 3-11, and can be purchased online for $29. The adult pass costs $46 online. The passes may also be purchased onsite at any of the participating attractions. The attractions include: Museum of Fine Arts, Boston, Skywalk Observatory, New England Aquarium, the Museum of Science, and either the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum or the Harvard Museum of Natural History.
- Visitors can check with the Greater Boston Convention and Visitors Bureau for savings opportunities in person. The Bureau website also provides information on discounts and deals around the city.
Boston Discounts and Deals
- Boston drivers may be able to save on parking by visiting the Central Parking website. The site offers coupons for their various parking lots and garages, and also allows visitors to sign up for e-mail special offers.
- The Go Boston Card provides access to multiple Boston attractions for one flat price. Purchasers can choose from one-day to seven-day cards, and gain entry to any of 71 attractions within that time period. Participating sites include the Salem With Museum, New England Aquarium, Boston's Tall Ships, Paul Revere House, Boston Children's Museum, Hop-On/Off Beantown Trolley, USS Constitution Cruise, and many more.
- AAA members receive discounts on select family performances and Boston Bruins home games at the TD Garden. The discount is available by calling 617-624-2472.
Boston City Pass: Museum of Science
Boston offers visitors a variety of attractions the New England Aquarium, the Museum of Science, the Paul Revere House, Trinity Church, MIT, and the John Hancock Tower. Guests can also explore the Freedom Trail, Bunker Hill and Quincy Market.