From Best Travel Coupon Guide
Baltimore deals help save both vacationers and locals money on area shopping, lodging, dining, and attractions. Dollars off deals, buy one, get one free (BOGO) offers, and percentages off savings are available through area tourist guides and brochures, as well as coupon books and mailers.
Baltimore, Maryland, has origins dating back to August 8, 1729, when the town of Baltimore was established. Baltimore was later incorporated as a city in December of 1796. The city was named after Maryland founder Cecil Calvert, who also went by Lord Baltimore.
|Airport||Baltimore/Washington Marshall International Airport (BWI)|
|Alternate airport(s)||Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD)|
|Parking rates||Varies, depending on whether visitors are parking in a garage or at a meter|
|Visitor center address||100 Light Street, 12th Floor, Baltimore, Maryland, 21202|
|Visitor center phone||877-Baltimore|
Baltimore Coupons and Free Offers
- The Baltimore Entertainment Coupon Book is available to purchase on the coupon book's official website and includes a variety of BOGO, percentages off, and dollars off deals on restaurants, retail stores, and attractions, including museums, golf, and sporting events. Coupons are available for Arby's, A Taste of Philly, Habanero Grill, Toni's Grill, Port Discovery, Edgar Allen Poe House and Museum, and the Maryland Zoo. 
- Coupons for Baltimore businesses are available inside coupon mailers like Valpak, which also publishes printable versions of its coupons online from the official Valpak website. Coupons are available for 3 Brothers Italian, Bingo World, Tooney Town, and the Egyptian Pizza Cafe.
- Baltimore offers a variety of free attractions for visitors, including the Baltimore Museum of Art, The Basilica, the Bromo Seltzer Arts Tower, Baltimore Beach, the Baltimore Tattoo Museum, and the Cylburn Arboretum.
Baltimore Discounts and Deals
- Some area attractions offer discounted admission for Maryland or Baltimore residents. For example, the Baltimore Aquarium offers $8 off adult admission and $5 off child admission for Maryland residents at select times during the year.
- There are a variety of discounts throughout Baltimore for AAA members. This includes a discount of $1.25 off admission at Port Discovery. The Baltimore Aquarium extends a $3 discount off adult tickets and $1 off child tickets for members.
- Military personnel, both active and retired, have the opportunity to save money on area attractions with a valid military ID. Sometimes, additional discounts are available for immediate family members as well. For example, the Baltimore Orioles offer several discount ticket options for military personnel, including $3 off tickets for active, retired, and immediate family members of military personnel. On select Sundays, military personnel are able to purchase BOGO tickets from the local ITT office.
- The Harbor Pass program allows Baltimore visitors to save up to 25 percent on admission to five Baltimore attractions such as the National Aquarium (also called the Baltimore Aquarium), the Port Discovery Children's Museum, and the Maryland Science Center. Harbor Pass tickets cost $49.95 for adults and $39.95 for kids aged three to 12.
Port Discovery Coupons and Discounts
Baltimore is located near Washington DC, and boosts a population of over 600,000 people. Some of the key sites and attractions that Baltimore offers visitors include the National Aquarium, Port Discovery Children's Museum, Edgar Allan Poe House and Museum, Baltimore Symphony Orchestra, Baltimore Zoo, Maryland Science Center, and Six Flags America. The city is also home to the Baltimore Orioles, Baltimore Ravens, and The Preakness Stakes.
Also See: Maryland Science Center Deals, Port Discovery Deals, Baltimore Aquarium Deals, National Children's Museum Deals, Chesapeake Children's Museum Deals, Jolly Roger Deals, Ocean City Deals, Seacrets Deals